Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 77 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's probably going to be a question that will be avoided If Teebin can answer, why did you ask on if Weta digital was involved on the Hollywood Kongs visuals? Was it due to possible updating of Universal going at it to redo the entire film to make it possibly longer Its a potential spoiler question, but i'm very interested to see if we're dealing with a Spiderman 2.0 situation on the case of the film getting upgraded to 4K.

EDIT: And in-case if anyone is wondering what the hell am I talking about, its due to that Teebin asked on if Weta was involved in the case of creating Hollywoods visual effects for Kong a few pages back.

Last edited:
If Teebin can answer, why did you ask on if Weta digital was involved on the Hollywood Kongs visuals?

Oh gosh... it is late and I am getting too old for this. I learned something at the time, but now I can't recall what it was. F F F! I was connecting weta to... Oh... I remember now... LOL! I cannot talk about it except to say that I learned that Richard Taylor was involved with another company here in the US.

It was regarding an entirely different project and it was just a guess and connection. I feel positive that Richard has met Universal Creative people... even though he is not really part of Weta Digital.

^
Are you sure that Richard Taylor isn't the Creative Director of a little company called Weta Workshop? As if this is not the same Richard Taylor that's talking to UC, then I may be out of loop. In any case; its going to be interesting to see how the film changes from its older brother in Hollywood.

I have a question. The part of toon lagoon in front or on the side of this ride, will it be rethemed??
It sounds weird.

Let me try again.

All of the lands in IOA have the walkway and shrubs themed and they change as the theme does. Does Kong gets it's on walkway or share Jurassics and Toons?

it's probably going to be a question that will be avoided If Teebin can answer, why did you ask on if Weta digital was involved on the Hollywood Kongs visuals? Was it due to possible updating of Universal going at it to redo the entire film to make it possibly longer Its a potential spoiler question, but i'm very interested to see if we're dealing with a Spiderman 2.0 situation on the case of the film getting upgraded to 4K.

EDIT: And in-case if anyone is wondering what the hell am I talking about, its due to that Teebin asked on if Weta was involved in the case of creating Hollywoods visual effects for Kong a few pages back.

Maybe Weta digital are the ones doing the Terminator project?

Status
Not open for further replies.