Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 76 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Everything Teebin, Everything. It may seem odd, but the colors, shape, noises, movements, of the ride vehicle help make the ride IMO.

Aaaah. That is a tall order! One thing I wonder about is will it have combustion engine sound effects even though it has none? Theoretically, it should sound like a modern diesel pickup truck - an F350. At least that is what I imagine a 1930's truck would sound like.

Aaaah. That is a tall order! One thing I wonder about is will it have combustion engine sound effects even though it has none? Theoretically, it should sound like a modern diesel pickup truck - an F350. At least that is what I imagine a 1930's truck would sound like.
And I thought you were old enough to remember what a 30's truck sounded like. :sleep:.....Just kidding....:lol:

Reactions: Ryno27 and IzzyB
Just a musing:

It has hit me recently how the mural has become the Wyndham Theater in London. Painters and sculptors are being hauled away from the mural every so often to finish something else that cannot yet be seen by us. I assume it is the queue and load area but I do not know this.

I am curious as to why the entrance arch and jutting stone things on the ride path haven't been touched since sculpting. That said, I hope they are doing what I whined about with the gringotts project and finishing what needs to be completed to run the ride to death hundreds of times with all effects and find and solve every problem that might rear it's head. They can paint the kong gate and mural in the last 5 days before opening for softs although that probably won't be necessary.

That is absolutely true. Gringotts should have been running on the tracks with full effects 8 months before it opened.

That bad, wow. They really must've overestimated the way to implement the technology in that ride. Was it something specific that caused problems or just the whole mixture of different technologies?

Will the screen portions have the same motion base that Kong 360/ Supercharged have or will all motion simulation be handles by the vehicles themselves?

Funny, I tell you guys something today you did not know... and yet very little reaction. Are you all jaded or perhaps Star Wars is distracting you? I feel like a cheap hookup... :saywhat:
So, another scene other than the 360 scene will have a motion base. Interesting.

Funny, I tell you guys something today you did not know... and yet very little reaction. Are you all jaded or perhaps Star Wars is distracting you? I feel like a cheap hookup... :saywhat:

I thought earlier you stated there was more than one stationary scene. I guess in my mind I assumed the motion base would be used for that scene too. Probably involving Kong himself?

Woeptiedoo 2 motion bases areas. I thought there was at least one more. Maybe you should spoil something more unique to be reaching that god like status.
Just kidding, thanks for the tidbit, drip some more, no one is reading. :saywhat: