Spider-Man getting HD Upgrading | Page 13 | Inside Universal Forums

Spider-Man getting HD Upgrading

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
so besides star tours I rode this as well ... as I have been working on getting on bigger rides (for me) and Spiderman was good.. I liked all the effects and the ride .. can't wait to see what they do with it

Hold UP!!! ^ Are you saying you just rode Spiderman for the first time? :stunned:

Hold UP!!! ^ Are you saying you just rode Spiderman for the first time? :stunned:

yes I had some bad experiences with rides growing up so I fear a lot of them and in the past 2 years or so I have been working my way up and I have Big Thunder under my belt and now Star Tours and Spiderman ... I have a huge fear of heights

yes I had some bad experiences with rides growing up so I fear a lot of them and in the past 2 years or so I have been working my way up and I have Big Thunder under my belt and now Star Tours and Spiderman ... I have a huge fear of heights

Oh ok well I can understand that. Just gonna throw it out there if you can do Star Tours and Spiderman you can do the FJ IMO. Keep working towards conquering your fear as Orlando has some amazing attractions you have to experience!

Reactions: Cwoolboy
Is is only indirectly related to the subject matter here, but has that Doom Bot always been patrolling the Spider-Man gift shop from on high? I only noticed it today.

DSC00845.jpg

Hi Everyone -

Long time lurker, first time poster here.

Just wondering if there is any more info on Spidey being closed during January? I'll be at IoA from Jan 13-17 with my family (most importantly my 7.5 yr old son) and we're hopeful Spidey will be open.

On a side note - where's the best place on the web to check what rides (if any) are closed in advance? Would like to prepare the aforementioned son so we're not dissapointed at the gate if something he wanted to ride is closed.

Thanks, all!

Hi Everyone -

Long time lurker, first time poster here.

Just wondering if there is any more info on Spidey being closed during January? I'll be at IoA from Jan 13-17 with my family (most importantly my 7.5 yr old son) and we're hopeful Spidey will be open.

On a side note - where's the best place on the web to check what rides (if any) are closed in advance? Would like to prepare the aforementioned son so we're not dissapointed at the gate if something he wanted to ride is closed.

Thanks, all!

I don't believe Universal posts attraction refurb info. They used to, but I can't find it now. Someone told me a month or so ago that it was on their calendar page but as there is nothing listed for Jan, Feb, Mar, (big refurb months) I would conclude it is no longer offered.

Deniseg, I would recommend you call Universals customer service and demand an answer to this question. If it was down and I knew about it, I wouldn't visit IOA until it was back up... so I understand.

From what I know January is almost out of the question. Look for it to go down mid to late February.

I was in a bit of a rush the last time I went, which was last Sunday, but I didn't see any green screens. Where (if you know) is it supposed to be located?