Spider-Man getting HD Upgrading | Page 44 | Inside Universal Forums

Spider-Man getting HD Upgrading

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Surely you can only steal them AFTER you get off the ride?

My memory of the unloading area isn't good but I am sure its a seperate entity to the loading area.

When I was there two weeks ago, TMs handed out the glasses and also collected them after your ride. There was TM right at the bin personally taking glasses, there even was a bottleneck created so they'd get each one.

When I was there two weeks ago, TMs handed out the glasses and also collected them after your ride. There was TM right at the bin personally taking glasses, there even was a bottleneck created so they'd get each one.

That's how it's been since this reopened in May. I can't understand how this is happening.

Long time lurker, first time poster. I was reading the wiki page for this ride and saw that apparently one of the 13 screens isn't projected in 3D. Does anyone know which one it is? I was thinking the screen in the levitation scene since it doesn't have any "pop-out" visuals like the others. Just curious.

Long time lurker, first time poster. I was reading the wiki page for this ride and saw that apparently one of the 13 screens isn't projected in 3D. Does anyone know which one it is? I was thinking the screen in the levitation scene since it doesn't have any "pop-out" visuals like the others. Just curious.

Does the dumpster truck driver count as a screen?

Does the dumpster truck driver count as a screen?

Here's the quote.

There are 13 large screens in the attraction, 12 of which use 3D projection.[2] The process utilizes two projectors that have polarizers to interact with each lens of the 3D glasses. By blocking light from one projector with each lens, the 3D effect is achieved.

I believe the 13 large screens would be:

1. Spider-Man in the alley
2. Entering the warehouse
3. Electro
4. Scream/Doc Ock
5. Hydro-Man
6. Doc Ock/Heat
7. Hobgoblin
8. Spidey vs Doc Ock
9. Levitation
10. "Webbing you down from here"
11. Electro/Hydro-Man
12. Falling
13. Ending

I've been on the ride a bunch of times and never noticed any of the screens looking unusual because of lack of 3D or anything. I don't know if the wiki is wrong or if they hide it really well.

This is cool, I've never noticed this :lol: It's definitely the levitation scene though.

Uhh just watched a commercial advertising Spiderman 4k! Cool commercial. It only advertised Spidey too, nothing else.

Finally got to experience the new upgrades on this ride, it makes this ride even better with the visual upgrade. I ended up riding it three times, it's so amazing. I felt more of the in your face 3D which I love, so it's a definite improvement on an already awesome ride.

This neat little story is in the latest TM newsletter.

iSp3CXOluyBm0.png