Spider-Man getting HD Upgrading | Page 45 | Inside Universal Forums

Spider-Man getting HD Upgrading

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I noticed that they had signs the last time I was there saying that the glasses had tracking devices in them in they needed to be returned.

I noticed that they had signs the last time I was there saying that the glasses had tracking devices in them in they needed to be returned.

Yeah, but they aren't going to frisk anyone at the exit gates because an alarm goes off... it would defeat the idea of theme park and happy times. It is just a sign on the wall to discourage people. I cannot imagine they are losing many if any glasses with the watchful eyes.

I don't know how y'all feel about this but I've stopped people walking around with 3D glasses on their heads and had them returned to SM. Call me weird but as a passholder I look at the parks as a second home and the team members as friends so I am an extra set of eyes when I'm in the parks. :thumbs: I've even stopped shoplifters and gotten thanks and praise from management for helping them out. Its amazing the power of one little whisper in someones ear as they are attempting to shove an extra wand in their pocket will do. :happy: People are less likely to steal or be stupid if they know that someone is keeping tabs on them.

Ha! That's a great story.

When I was working at Jungle Cruise we had a capacity battle with Kilimanjaro Safaris to see who could run the most efficiently.

We handily trounced them.

I dont remember if i said this. the upgrades make this attraction fresh again. but im not a fan of the new soundtrack. and i miss the smoke effect that came from the front right of SCOOP

I dont remember if i said this. the upgrades make this attraction fresh again. but im not a fan of the new soundtrack. and i miss the smoke effect that came from the front right of SCOOP

I wasn't a fan of the new soundtrack at first but it has grown on me. As far as the fog blast in the Electro and Hydroman scene, it has only worked for me once since it reopened and that was opening day. I ride it at least twice every time and I go and I have only seen it once.

It hasn't worked for me in quite some time....maybe I just have bad luck...or bad timing. Either way, the new soundtrack is perfectly fine in my opinion, never even notice the difference anymore.

Jeez, I thought the effect was gone for good. In my last 15+ rides since May, I have never seen the effect work. To be quite honest, I never liked it to begin with.

Just rode it for the first time since the upgrade. We didn't even make it to scene 1 and got a ride stop Haha.

A few things weren't working after a few rides, but the 4k is incredible!