Springfield Expansion | Page 271 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The Seven Duffs only took 8 months to make their appearance. The Seven Dwarfs in MK NFL are still looking at three or four years for their debut. If the original Snow White had to wait that long, she would have starved in the woods.
Normally i'd say comparing fake topiaries to a themed coaster is a bit harsh and off base, but TDO deserves the hate, so it all equals out in the end. :lol:

They look different from the concept art and that's a bit of a disappointment. I was hoping for all 7 to be positioned in a line, one standing next to each other. I don't like the 4 in a bunch on the right side and the 3 randomly positioned on the left.

Unless that isn't their final location :shrug:

I'm not sure. Maybe they are like that so you can go up to building and not be blocked off?

I wonder if they are real topiaries, or just made to look like ones..I'm leaning more towards fake.

Very real. I'm loving the way this is coming together.

BTW, anyone notice the recent addition of chicken audio sfx coming from the chicken coop outside Cletus' Chicken Shack? (that's a lot of "chicken" in one sentence)

I'm not sure. Maybe they are like that so you can go up to building and not be blocked off?

It wouldn't block the entrance that much, there seems to be a bit of space to make a narrow but long space for them to be in a line. Also, it's an outside bar. It's not like there's a single door you need to worry about blocking.

The way it is now, 2 of the Duffs are being blocked from view from the 2 Duffs in front of it. The design freak inside me is losing it's mind.

Just sent to my cell from Briman

162faa18a73917fe0470ae2c8b3b43a6.jpg