Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 112 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Just like they have yet to continuously open The Wizarding World, I doubt they will open Super Nintendo World, at least at first. They will keep it closed to try and entice people to buy expensive day tickets.
HHN in hollywood would improve so much from Potter and Nintendoland being open

Not enough to do for the amount of people in the park so all mazes get wayyyy too busy.

But I agree I doubt it will happen at first as well.

I also still doubt anything more than Luigi Mansion Music and maybe some boo's being projected on the hills at night...the land is going to be a hit and theme parks arent going to spend extra money if they don't have to.

Reactions: ParkExplorer9513
I think one good source of creepy music from Nintendo would be Luigi's Mansion. Plenty of songs to choose from as background music from that series of games.

Nintendo has a bunch of scary music that you could play this in a music loop in the area. It would be a bunch, not just a specific game. Speaking of which, I do wonder if SNW attractions get some special Halloween overlays, like what Knott's Berry Farm does for its Log Ride, Disney for the Haunted Mansion Nightmare before Christmas overlay, and Jurassic Park In the Dark (largely the same, except for "Welcome to the Jungle" song playing just before the big drop).

Just like they have yet to continuously open The Wizarding World, I doubt they will open Super Nintendo World, at least at first. They will keep it closed to try and entice people to buy expensive day tickets.

Considering the Lower Lot will be massively filled with people and with MK attraction being on high demand, it will quite inevitably be opened to the public to meet the high demand. Not so much for the Wizarding World at the Upper Lot, which is larger and is responsible by the LAFD if it should be open for HHN or not. The Lower Lot isn't really much to do in comparison to the Upper Lot, so the crowd there will fill into SNW.

Nintendo has a bunch of scary music that you could play this in a music loop in the area. It would be a bunch, not just a specific game. Speaking of which, I do wonder if SNW attractions get some special Halloween overlays, like what Knott's Berry Farm does for its Log Ride, Disney for the Haunted Mansion Nightmare before Christmas overlay, and Jurassic Park In the Dark (largely the same, except for "Welcome to the Jungle" song playing just before the big drop).
No

Guys, I know there isn't a whole lot to talk about at the moment, but let's maybe ease up on the nitty gritty holiday speculation talk. The actual land isn't even open yet and we're inching toward wishful thinking versus substantive speculation or discussion.
The only thing id ask further from this, and this goes for really any major IP land opening anytime soon, do they do any Holiday/Seasonal/Sepcial Event stuff within the 1st year or 2 of opening, or just let the land "Live" for a little bit, if that makes sense? Im sure for each IP you approach it differently, but id imagine they want the land itself to be a major draw. Not needing to add holiday stuff right away to boost attendance but, Idk the thought process on those things.

Reactions: Coolbfitz and Clive
Guys, I know there isn't a whole lot to talk about at the moment, but let's maybe ease up on the nitty gritty holiday speculation talk. The actual land isn't even open yet and we're inching toward wishful thinking versus substantive speculation or discussion.

Thank you sir. This was almost turning into another site where there are chatting Mice. ;)

So in theory--are they Prefabbing this like when Hollywood did Hogsmeade? That..may actually save a hell of a lot of development and R&D time. Especially if they're looking at Mid 2021.
Idk, I'm not sure whether prefab elements are a good indicator of overall progress in comparison to actual construction. Hell, they already have prefab elements done at Fantasea Springs in Tokyo and that won't open till 2023.

EDIT: Or maybe those are just test elements, idk

I know they won’t be posted here or maybe even be able to be talked about BUT it’d be interesting if since we’re here in the States it’s easier to get some leaks and real BTS stuff easier. Other than the obvious aerials constantly, of course. Just something to note and possibly be something for people to look forward to as we all know there isn’t a heck of a lot going on that we don’t know.

Especially with Japan opening whenever, who knows when we’ll see it!

Given how fast SNW Hollywood is right now (unfortunately, can't say the same for UOR atm), I can bet this will be finished by next summer with just only one ride and the rest will be for future expansions.

I'm loving the progress. Good on Universal for just going on with it even when closed and no signs of opening.

Also while the land could be done by number summer, I am not holding my breathe on it opening before next christmas...I just can't give myself that kinda hope

I'm loving the progress. Good on Universal for just going on with it even when closed and no signs of opening.

Also while the land could be done by number summer, I am not holding my breathe on it opening before next christmas...I just can't give myself that kinda hope

Assuming the land will be completely finished by next year and the pandemic dies down, SNW might be open for business come Summer or Fall 2021.