Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 113 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Assuming the land will be completely finished by next year and the pandemic dies down, SNW might be open for business come Summer or Fall 2021.
The fact Japan's land is ready but they are pushing it back means it could happen here....while we may have a cure by summer i doubt capacity will be allowed to be at 100% yet.
So my guess is the parks reopen sometime in the spring and the land opens in Christmas once they can sell out on days

Not like they need the land day one anyway, they have a new ride and Jurassic World 2.0 along with people bored as hell and AP's lower than ever they will be fine and then try to get the park to be sold out almost every day from Thanksgiving - New Years with a new land

The fact Japan's land is ready but they are pushing it back means it could happen here....while we may have a cure by summer i doubt capacity will be allowed to be at 100% yet.
So my guess is the parks reopen sometime in the spring and the land opens in Christmas once they can sell out on days

Not like they need the land day one anyway, they have a new ride and Jurassic World 2.0 along with people bored as hell and AP's lower than ever they will be fine and then try to get the park to be sold out almost every day from Thanksgiving - New Years with a new land

USJ is still waiting for SNW to open until the pandemic calms down and the Olympics arrives next year. Don't want to miss the bit spectacular moment for tourists outside of Japan to see. Given how fast SNW Hollywood is, I think it'll be open by next year for summer, but in a limited capacity and only one attraction.

USJ is still waiting for SNW to open until the pandemic calms down and the Olympics arrives next year. Don't want to miss the bit spectacular moment for tourists outside of Japan to see. Given how fast SNW Hollywood is, I think it'll be open by next year for summer, but in a limited capacity and only one attraction.
Obviously no one knows....but I doubt they will open the land until they are allowed to sell the park out. It's going to cost enough as is to run the park and they don't need two and a half new rides to get you or I to come in. Aps are lower than ever and most locals would go now to the parks if we could.
Makes little sense to open the park with new stuff then add a new land only to turn people away

It seems very much like many Parks actually need to entice people to come to them at this point and for the foreseeable future. A lot of regional parks have cut hours even with limitations or are closing early for the season. I say open Nintendo Land when it is done and let the YouTubers in mostly empty Parks promote it for free to all the people who are sitting at home, many not able to spend money anywhere even if they want to really.

It seems very much like many Parks actually need to entice people to come to them at this point and for the foreseeable future. A lot of regional parks have cut hours even with limitations or are closing early for the season. I say open Nintendo Land when it is done and let the YouTubers in mostly empty Parks promote it for free to all the people who are sitting at home, many not able to spend money anywhere even if they want to really.
Pets and Jursassic 2.0 will be enough. Universal Hollywood is much more based on AP's than Florida prices of one is under 150 bucks so at least day one they won't need to open a land with a new e ticket, a new D ticket and a Revamped E ticket that's not just over kill but I doubt day one you can even let the park go to 100% so your staffing costs will make you make way less money with how many people can enter the park day one.
Until CA will allow 100% of people in (which I doubt will be until fall of next year or later because of how this state has handled it so far) I really doubt Universal will do it.

If people want to believe it then go ahead but think many of you are setting your self up to be disappointed if you think you will be in Nintendo land in less than a year from now

Pets and Jursassic 2.0 will be enough. Universal Hollywood is much more based on AP's than Florida prices of one is under 150 bucks so at least day one they won't need to open a land with a new e ticket, a new D ticket and a Revamped E ticket that's not just over kill but I doubt day one you can even let the park go to 100% so your staffing costs will make you make way less money with how many people can enter the park day one.
Until CA will allow 100% of people in (which I doubt will be until fall of next year or later because of how this state has handled it so far) I really doubt Universal will do it.

If people want to believe it then go ahead but think many of you are setting your self up to be disappointed if you think you will be in Nintendo land in less than a year from now
Locals in current open parks ARE NOT coming in enough quantities

Locals in current open parks ARE NOT coming in enough quantities
First off besides maybe one day the Knotts food event sold out on every day except maybe one

Second no theme parks are open 100% open, even sea world which is opening can only have outside shows/exhibits so no rides or shark exhibit even.

Florida parks are no indication of CA, we have 4 million people alone in LA county...not to mention people who will drive from near by states once the parks open.

Third even if you are right and no one wants to show up a new land will change that? No parent is going to be like "ohh Nintendoland is open lets risk our health"
They will either come to a park that will be closed close to a year at the point it opens with basically two new rides...or they don't. Another land isn't going to help them out when its going to cost ALOT to run the new land and have people hired for that land plus everything else but be limited on how many people may enter the parks.

I know there's a lot of what if's and the situation is fluid - but in all reality, Nintendo is quite clearly still very much under active construction despite the park's closure.
Well duh it’s also obvious SNW in Japan is done but that still isn’t open

First off besides maybe one day the Knotts food event sold out on every day except maybe one

Second no theme parks are open 100% open, even sea world which is opening can only have outside shows/exhibits so no rides or shark exhibit even.

Florida parks are no indication of CA, we have 4 million people alone in LA county...not to mention people who will drive from near by states once the parks open.

Third even if you are right and no one wants to show up a new land will change that? No parent is going to be like "ohh Nintendoland is open lets risk our health"
They will either come to a park that will be closed close to a year at the point it opens with basically two new rides...or they don't. Another land isn't going to help them out when its going to cost ALOT to run the new land and have people hired for that land plus everything else but be limited on how many people may enter the parks.
By the time Nintendo is done (next summer) there will almost certainly be a vaccine. They’ll open the land in that case. To think otherwise is folly