Super Nintendo World (Osaka) | Page 100 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World (Osaka)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
What does Universal do if I just stand inside Peach’s castle all day.....

Im with others, between the freaking warp pipe, then the music entering into Peach’s Castle. I’ll be shocked if I don’t cry upon my first time entering the land.

Reactions: Frogki and Pacific
Wow, I was in awe the whole way through. I can't wait to see what Hollywood's will be like.

Everyone so far has pretty much taken the words outta my mouth with the feels at numerous touches in the park. Also, the pow block thing also looked super cool, and the fact that the chef Toad in the cafe screen talks likely means that this might be the first time we hear Samantha Kelly fully voicing Toad in the USA versions of the park, assuming there's no second loop where Toad speaks in English right after.

I don't think there was a lot of times where my jaw didn't drop, and I def think the feels will hit their strongest once I actually set foot in the land.

The Mario 3D World Gift box reference is so damn cool.
I think there was 3D World music playing too outside of Bowser's Castle and in the Mario Kart loading area.

All and all, while USH's may not be that far behind and we might have some herd immunity by then, I think this just made the wait a bit more tough.

Lastly, anyone else feel a bit sentimental when Miyamoto did Iwata's "directly" gesture? It kinda makes sense too considering he was the one who was given the Universal tour that greenlit the land.

Honestly as much as I wanted to see the inside of MK, seeing how much thought and care went into the interactive games, to the point where they feel like real Mario challenges, tells me all I need to know

Same. I had a feeling they weren't gonna' show much of MK since that's the main headliner/ace in the hole. Giving a tease of the interactive elements was the best choice, since it's showing how well UC "got it" with the IP. As I said a while back, we don't just want to go to the various places in the games, but we want to play in them as well.

So to do these various mini-games, collect coins and keys to reach a Boss battle, this is the kind of interactivity that I'd want in a Nintendo land.
Now yes, it'll be interesting to see how the logistics are handled with these elements, but the core idea is solid as heck. An who knows what might be expanded once DK comes in.

Reactions: Frogki
I can't believe there are only six power bands and Daisy is one of them. You'd think they would give Wario, Rosalina, Waluigi or Toadette a band before Daisy. She's usually thrown under the bus.

I wonder if she'll get a meet n greet with Peach.

I cried now and I don't care. It's just too much
I hear you, I’m kinda surprised I didn’t cry tbh but the feels are there.
Yes, the gazebo is Peach's meet and greet. We've talked about that before... Although, something I've never seen mentioned before by anyone, is that I believe there may be some sort of theater underneath Peach's Castle.

Great video! Really hyped.
I see the door it looks like when he is walking into the cafe, but nothing alluding to a theatre. If they fit a show in there the usage of space needs to be taken note by everyone on all accounts cause that would be ridiculous.

Reactions: Frogki and Pacific
Yes, the gazebo is Peach's meet and greet. We've talked about that before... Although, something I've never seen mentioned before by anyone, is that I believe there may be some sort of theater underneath Peach's Castle.

Great video! Really hyped.
Maybe another "level"?

Peach's Castle is on the second Floor. They've never shown what is on the lower level below it.

Also, watching again, Single Rider line confirmed for Mario Kart ride.

View attachment 13621
Omg now this lower level is driving me nuts lol. I’d think they’d have announced a show by now.

Also, anyone else just watch Shy Guy walk back and forth the entire time he was speaking near him?