Super Nintendo World (Osaka) | Page 99 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World (Osaka)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Information From The Direct:
Will Be Updated Continuously
Miyamoto is currently in a pipe
Peach's Castle is coming up now
Inside of the warp pipe is a pipe for sure
I WAS RIGHT the castle music is in peach's castle
A painting in peach's castle transforms
Mount beanpole lol
(Chat is trash as usual)
There's a tiny little gazebo which is where peach's meet n greet will be probably.
Power-Up-Bands work like amiibo too
The golden keys are physcial
The power up bands are more than just collecting coins and hitting the blocks, minigames are all around the land including one with a koopa troopa and another with a piranha plant
Bowser Jr is confirmed to be the bossfight for the land
Undergound level is a maze to collect a key
There are bob-ombs in this maze and if you get to close they light up and "explode"
You turn into mini mario in this maze. This is achieved because everything becomes bigger I guess.
Giant bob-omb is another activity.
Exclusive merch found only in the 1Up Factory.
Popcorn bucket that is a power star
Caramel, peach and mushroom flavored popcorn
Toad's cafe now:
Okay so the resturant has digital screen where you would order and it looks like toad is cooking in front of you
Screens in the place where you eat looks like more toads are cleaning
At around 12 minutes in a popcorn place is there .
Miyamoto confirms that yes hollywood is opening and alot of other
Currently inside the MK queue but there's nothing new
Took 6 years between nintendo and UC to develop mario kart
Finished

Last edited:
My jaw is on the floor and I'm not even a Nintendo fan.

So I reckon an actual Nintendo fan would be suffering ecstasy-induced cardiac arrest watching this hahaha
I can say, when he walked into Peach's castle and I heard the old N64 score my eyes welled up

Also, I think the lights in the warp pipe might be a clue on some of the effects that will be used in MK

Also, Also, the interactive games in the land are just next level

Reactions: Jones14 and Pacific
Heyyy Orlando, you know we don't need to wait for Epic Universe to open this, after all KidZone is just waiting for a sledgehammer to be taken to it...

Seriously, this looks absolutely wonderful. I got chills watching it, so I think this land definitely will deliver that emotional -WHAM- when I eventually experience it.