Super Nintendo World (Osaka) | Page 101 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World (Osaka)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The articulated faces on Mario & Luigi are really impressive. Universal truly has their Mickey Mouse now (Woody just never seemed that popular).

I wonder if Peach and Daisy will have full character costumes or women dressed as them.
Mario and Luigi also kinda talk, too! They are definitely Universal Studios' best characters in the park right now! XP

I guess we'll have to wait and see about Peach (and maybe Daisy). I can see her working as either a face character or a masked character; either way works for me personally. Still, looking forward to seeing every meet-n-greetable character in the land! :D

Reactions: Frogki and Pacific
20201218_174120.jpg
Here's the full map. Notice that only Mario, Luigi, Peach and Toad have meet n greets. The entrance to the Bowser Jr. Battle is near Mario Kart. And speaking of Mario Kart, notice how Daisy, Ludwig and Iggy are shown within the Mario Kart ride. I wonder what that's alluding to? Are they major aspects of the attraction? Because like Yoshi, they don't have an arrow on top of them indicating their not meet n greets but instead, apart of an attraction.

Hmmmm....

View attachment 13622
Here's the full map. Notice that only Mario, Luigi, Peach and Toad have meet n greets. The entrance to the Bowser Jr. Battle is near Mario Kart. And speaking of Mario Kart, notice how Daisy, Ludwig and Iggy are shown within the Mario Kart ride. I wonder what that's alluding to? Are they major aspects of the attraction? Because like Yoshi, they don't have an arrow on top of them indicating their not meet n greets but instead, apart of an attraction.

Hmmmm....

WHERE IS THIS FROM

Reactions: Pacific
View attachment 13622

Hmmmm....
Okay first of the design of this is even nostalgic omg it’s like a Nintendo DS version of the park.

For the MK characters, frankly, Mario/Luigi/Peach are already on the map, so gotta showcase other characters. Regardless whether or not that thought process is true, I think everybody is going to be in the Mario Kart ride, just like the game.

View attachment 13622

Hmmmm....

I also see there's five key challenges. Besides the giant Pirhana Plant, Pow Blocks/Koopa, and Giant Bob-Bomb, there's one with a set of coin and mystery blocks near Bob-Bomb, and a Goomba one below the Pow Blocks/Koopa.

Though I wonder what the Flag icons are?

Okay first of the design of this is even nostalgic omg it’s like a Nintendo DS version of the park.

For the MK characters, frankly, Mario/Luigi/Peach are already on the map, so gotta showcase other characters. Regardless whether or not that thought process is true, I think everybody is going to be in the Mario Kart ride, just like the game.
Yeah but why specifically show Iggy, Daisy and Ludwig? Especially since it seems (judging by the images) that they'll be in that area every time you turn on the app.

Maybe I'm just looking into this too much, lmao.

I also see there's five key challenges. Besides the giant Pirhana Plant, Pow Blocks/Koopa, and Giant Bob-Bomb, there's one with a set of coin and mystery blocks near Bob-Bomb, and a Goomba one below the Pow Blocks/Koopa.

Though I wonder what the Flag icons are?
I'm guessing the flags are interactions with characters? Besides the flag pole in the desert, the other poles are for Mario, Luigi, Peach, Toad and technically Bowser Jr.

Reactions: Frogki
Those interactive games are gonna be so popular it's going to be almost impossible to actually play them.

And when that happens, they just raise the price of the bands.

The amount of those things they sell will pay for the overhead on maintaining the land, as they are extras. Food and beverage are cost that guest are essentially required to spend on.

It's micro transactions for theme parks. Game changing.

Yeah but why specifically show Iggy, Daisy and Ludwig? Especially since it seems (judging by the images) that they'll be in that area every time you turn on the app.

Maybe I'm just looking into this too much, lmao.
Not sure, they’re famous characters and are possibly AA or moving figures in the ride itself so that’s why they’re always there.