The Official Dudley Do-Rights Condition Thread | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

The Official Dudley Do-Rights Condition Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I don't see middle earth coming. They already have enough "darker" themed islands like harry potter and jurrasic park (also the Kong island)

I don't see middle earth coming. They already have enough "darker" themed islands like harry potter and jurrasic park (also the Kong island)

Hobbiton and Rivendell aren't dark, neither is Minas Tirith and if they include the books (like with Potter) I could even name more.
The land could be as bright as they want it to be.
Still not sure it this IP will ever pop up in a theme park. But I'm glad the days of Dudly Do Nothing are counted. This land and ip's are not appealing to most Universal Resort customers, including me.
It's the same with ET, I would hate to see it go but Uni will never be Disney and keep rides forever. Like Walt once said about his park is that it will never be finished and that results in demolishing the old and creating new.

Hobbiton and Rivendell aren't dark, neither is Minas Tirith and if they include the books (like with Potter) I could even name more.
Still not sure it this IP will ever pop up in a theme park. But I'm glad the days of Dudly Do Nothing are counted. This land and ip's are not appealing to most Universal Resort customers, including me.
It's the same with ET, I would hate to see it go but Uni will never be Disney and keep rides forever. Like Walt once said about his park is that it will never be finished and that results in demolishing the old and creating new.

Hey not sure if anyone has brought this up yet, but they could probably make a Lord of the Rings area as bright as they want it to be :p

A cartoon area is nice. I don't want to see it go. A nickelodeon world would be cool. I just don't wanna see that awesome flume ride get demolished.

Interesting tweet by HTF today tho;

This is safe.,

With a picture of toon Lagoon.

Could this mean that TL stays and it will just be a new ride in place of dudley, or could he mean that it is safe... for now?

Reactions: Cwoolboy
^If toon lagoon is safe then dudley is too.

Dudley isnt what it was supposed to be, maintenance is a disaster and the show scenes dont live up to what UC is trying to do. They could easily remove it for something else if needed. And the aesthetics of the area is great, but can be improved upon.

Removing dudley would take time. That whole structure is huge. Plus it keeps on winning the best water ride award.

Interesting tweet by HTF today tho;

This is safe.,

With a picture of toon Lagoon.

Could this mean that TL stays and it will just be a new ride in place of dudley, or could he mean that it is safe... for now?

Oh thank god! I wonder what this means for Middle Earth though. Dead? Hope not.

Last edited: