The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020) | Page 501 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old HHN 30 Speculation Thread (2020)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something we should all keep in mind.

1. During a pandemic, people aren't really going to care about the set dressing for a show. Especially THIS show.

2. Finances are going toward the substance, talent and storytelling of the show.

3. Constraint breeds creativity.

FFL stage:

Is the duck a clue to what the show could be?

Tempering my excitement so I don’t get too disappointed by whatever’s announced. Not sure how it’s worked but in years past, have they announced the opening of the Tribute Store or has it just opened? Could this mysterious announcement just be an “opening tomorrow!” thing?

Tempering my excitement so I don’t get too disappointed by whatever’s announced. Not sure how it’s worked but in years past, have they announced the opening of the Tribute Store or has it just opened? Could this mysterious announcement just be an “opening tomorrow!” thing?
It’s typically opened the day of HHN opening I believe

Reactions: Scarematt32
Honestly at this point I would take just an official confirmation the event is happening and logistics of how it will be handled. I would bet money they aren’t 100% on how they will handle it yet.

Maybe it’s just because I’m a pessimist, but I’m kind of expecting nothing today. I really don’t think the tribute store opening is precedent for an announcement, they’ll just only have the “retro”/anniversary room open if anything

EDIT- Ticket options/event confirmation is likely I just meant in the terms of houses and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.