The Old KidZone Thread | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old KidZone Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It got replaced in Japan as well by Space Odyssey. "Rumor" is he was ok with those two being taken down as long as Orlando stayed.

He got pissed when USH's closed, but I think he was fine with USJ's closing considering they have an E.T. Adventure exhibit now. If they close down USF's, I don't think things will be pretty :look:

Ever since they shut down USH's version.

Yes but where did it start? Did someone just make it up and pass it off as fact or is there any possible validity to it? I can see him loving ET but just curious if there ever was anything to it.

ET doesn't need to be closed down soon; just give it some much needed refurbs and updates. Could also change the pre-show if you wanted to.

I'm sure Uni would give Spielberg ample time to brace himself and come up with a good deal between the two if this is the case (which I find utterly ridiculous to begin with)

I've never seen anything valid attributed to it. I think it's one of those internet rumors that's been around for so long its taken on a life of its own.

Agreed, it's been around for nearly a decade :lol:

So I say they build a Giga 300 ft drop coaster for rock bottom....

My greatest ideas just so happen to come out of me when Im tired.....and bored.......

:ears:

It got replaced in Japan as well by Space Odyssey. "Rumor" is he was ok with those two being taken down as long as Orlando stayed.

That seems like a sort of ridiculous rumor to me...I mean you'd think he'd have better things to do than worry about a ride at a theme park, and I'm pretty sure his position as creative consultant has lost quite a bit of traction in the last few years.

Oh well, I like the ride anyway so I guess I'm not complaining lol.

I'm pretty sure his position as creative consultant has lost quite a bit of traction in the last few years.

Yeah, doing Lights, Camera, Action at Universal Singapore and the whole him bringing the Transformers franchise over to Universal cause he's Executive Producers isn't really anything of importance, right? Majority of you guys seriously underestimate what he brings to the table as a Creative Consultant. :bored:

Last edited:
Reactions: Andy and Felipe
Yeah, doing Lights, Camera, Action at Universal Singapore and the whole him bringing the Transformers franchise over to Universal cause he's Executive Producers isn't really anything of importance, right? Majority of you guys seriously underestimate what he brings to the table as a Creative Consultant. :bored:

:rofl:

You give him too much credit!

hahaha

totally joking, don't hurt me...

I'm sorry--did not think about the Singapore show. And I associate Transformers more with Michael Bay because executive producer is usually a throwaway term in the movie industry. Not to mention the last few projects haven't seem tied to Spielberg in any way (RRR, Simpsons, Harry Potter). But oh well, you really felt the need to show me how much smarter you are. No need for sarcasm, all you had to do was correct me :) I would take you more seriously without the sarcasm big man.

Status
Not open for further replies.