The Old KidZone Thread | Page 13 | Inside Universal Forums

The Old KidZone Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^Not nearly enough room for a dark ride, a boat ride, another Junior coaster, and a large play area. we need to think these concepts in logically

You take out Animal Actors, Barney, and Curious George, you definitely have room for 2 medium sized dark rides. The Nuthouse Coaster and Fievel can be rethemed.

But people need to get off the Dreamworks idea. Uni's agreement with Dreamworks in Florida was terminated/ran out last year. Look for something else to come to KidZone.

EDIT: Scratch that. You take out those 2 shows and the play area and you have a HUGE amount of space.

Last edited:
I disagree. Well themed play areas that give the ability to explore are terrific. TSI, Camp Jurassic, etc.

However, Fievel and Curious George are craptastic.

Eh. I can't disagree about those being good. But Camp Jurassic is on a whole other level than what's typical. It can work, they just have to do it right.

Camp Jurassic is more akin to Tom Sawyer's Island, its the area worth exploring if you are not in a rush and are treated to if you take the time and effort to go out of your way.

The whole resort would benefit from smaller experiences (read - rides) to compliment it's larger rides. Most of Islands of Adventures rides are larger, D to E-ticket affairs, with nothing else besides play areas to compliment them. Marvel & Seuss work well, but Toon Lagoon and arguably Jurassic Park and even Lost Continent suffer from this, as do most of the areas besides KidZone in the Studios. Both parks would benefit from some small C-ticket level dark rides, boat rides, and/or flat rides.

Benefit how exactly?

^Not nearly enough room for a dark ride, a boat ride, another Junior coaster, and a large play area. we need to think these concepts in logically

I know you already have said differently since but SS44 anyone :lol:

Spreads out crowds. The more different experiences you have in your park, the better your park is.

The reason why Disneyland is the best park on the planet isn't because it has the biggest and best rides. It's because its experiences are varied, plentiful, and quality.

This so much. Visiting Disneyland Park was so eye-opening and still sits as my #1 park overall.

Spreads out crowds. The more different experiences you have in your park, the better your park is.

The reason why Disneyland is the best park on the planet isn't because it has the biggest and best rides. It's because its experiences are varied, plentiful, and quality.

I thought it was the best because it has Better Pirates, Better Space Mt, Better Small World, and Indy? :lol:

UC is making strides with WWOHP and Springfield. They're filing things out quite nicely, just need to put together the smaller projects that have been long rumored.

- - - Updated - - -

I thought it was the best because it has Better Pirates, Better Space Mt, Better Small World, and Indy? :lol:

Icing on the cake :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.