The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 15 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Disfreakbent. I'd like to see what was written? Would you repost? Front line trainers and supervisors are kept in the dark regarding dates and have nothing to offer but speculation.

Aha SAS, your back :D, one question may be a bit of a bad question but do you know IF DD will close again and if so for how long? Thanks :D

SAS nothing really to repost it may have just been hearsay or that they were not scheduled as of yet to work in the area as of that date when they got their work scheduled. But good to hear at least thing are still somewhat working in the time frame everyone hoped & no major problems have come across.

Yeah hearing DC will go down for 6 weeks in Jan. points to it being repainted when the crowds slow down like I figured so that's good to hear

SAS, rumours are going around stating that only people who booked the harry potter packages will be able to enjoy soft openings between May 28 and June 17. Is this true? Or will the general public also be able to enjoy a soft opening at this time? Thanks in advance.

She always rides Hulk with a celebrity guest though, and plays pranks at the hotels like the Spa scare from last year, or the Royal Pacific Water Aerobics class. The Jaws bit in 2008 was priceless though!

Ellen Always goes on the rides, If your in the right place at the right time you can ride with her to. I rode the hulk in '06 with her and it was so awesome, no lie!

SAS, rumours are going around stating that only people who booked the harry potter packages will be able to enjoy soft openings between May 28 and June 17. Is this true? Or will the general public also be able to enjoy a soft opening at this time? Thanks in advance.

Universal is stating that they will allow those who purchased the packages to get to experience TWWoHP. That is not a rumor. However, I have no clue about others.

I am not privy to that division's plans. God willing, WWOHP will be open to both tour packages and regular guests particularly over Memorial Day weekend. During this period of time there are private group times scheduled is this what you are referring to?

Ellen Always goes on the rides, If your in the right place at the right time you can ride with her to. I rode the hulk in '06 with her and it was so awesome, no lie!

That had to be an awesome experience! Apparently she rode HRRR today. I'd suppose they filmed something there while she rode it.

That had to be an awesome experience! Apparently she rode HRRR today. I'd suppose they filmed something there while she rode it.

Question of the day:

What song did Ellen pick for her ride on HRRR?

Also, seeing as Ellen likes to do out-of-the-box activities when at Universal, I think I would be soooooo happy if Ellen did a walk through Hogsmeade and into various stores and Three Broomsticks, or better yet..................act as a "Wandkeeper" for the guest celebrity or even just see her get her own wand.

Last edited:
Okay, SAS, thanks for coming back on. Here come my questions. :p
*You said that the plans are to make the ride building look less noticeable by adding foliage and the such. How much do you think is going to actually be covered?
*Also, the space between the two cliffs on which Hogwarts lays, there is a path. For what will that be used?
*Last one: can you compare the restraints that will be used on the Forbidden Journey to those of any other ride? And do the enchanted carriages look pretty realistic in your opinion?

Seriously, the smartest thing you have ever said on here: "Seriously I have no idea."

People don't accept jokes like that. For our sake, can you not try and provoke SAS? Let's keep it to how it's been so far. :)

Last edited:
(I had a little read of what i posted here and didn't really explain what i meant, sorry SAS i didn't think him saying that to you was funny i just find Teebins attitude funny)

Ohhh SAS, I think it was on concept art there was to be flame lamps on the little bridge on the FJ building any news on these of course i understand concept art is just a 'CONCEPT' lol

Last edited:
Teebin if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all even if you are joking just don't start it. Thanks again SAS for answering a few things as much as you can.