The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 17 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
beatlejuice glad you had a good time today & yes it was rather silly for anyone to think we could go up there but it WAS in the ad lol. If you took any pics we would love to see them.

If SAS said something rude to you, Teebin, then you have all the right to feel angry, but these boards are not a medium for it. I understand your humor, but no one wants it here. Neither anything like such from you, SAS. So, let's keep these snide comments to ourselves and ignore one another if it comes to it. Just don't disrupt the nice vibes that these boards send. Now, please, if you can answer our questions, SAS, that'd be great. If you can inform us about things, Teebin, then by all means, we welcome you to do such. ^_^

Thank you, mebweb, by the way, for your comment. :)

"Teenbin" sorry my bad it is in the first picture the hogsmead building to the far left dosent seem like it has any shingles and dose not have a dark paint like the others.

Last edited:
His Response.. Full Disclosure

"Re: a question
While I do not disbelieve you know things. How I have knowledge of what is happening on Wednesday of this week was gleaned in secret, under no NDA. I am not mythosfan. I am always teebin. However, mythosfan has sent me messages. She told me that she asked you about the final t-shirts issued. Otherwise, I have no knowledge of t-shirts. But yes, mythosfan is a big Harry Potter fan. and she is a large contractor with your company. Bigger than maybe you may know. She is cocky, defensive and a bit weird. But aren't we all. I cannot deem to know what is known, beyond what I know.

She told me that she asked you to respond, and yet you never did. If you didn't then I have no control over the situation."

Teebin is Mythosfan.. just to reiterate.. Admins check the mac address please.. feel free to post mine.

so today i was at ioa for the first time in a year. I was really excited to see the nearly completed WWoHP in person. I looked up at the courtyard of Hogwarts Castle and i thought to myself "Did people actually think we would be able to go up there?". I think it's utterly ridiculous that there was actually an entire argument about this a while back. The space obviously looks too small. Just thought i would throw that out there.

I can totally understand why people believed you could, just look at this:

2qcjkna.png

Typical, I leave for an hour and SAS comes, gets shunned, and goes. If you ARE here:

What is the ENTIRE cost for the WIZARDING WORLD OF HARRY POTTER project? (Excluding the rehab painting of the rest of IOA, for making ALL of The Islands look over all better)

HOW MANY ROOMS from the films will be present AND look like in the films (cough cough, Greenhouse) /described in books? (Excluding the already mentioned ones)

Has ALL the merchandise been mentioned yet, or is there more to come? (Some already mentioned examples: Remembralls, Sneakoscopes, Omnioculars etc.)

Why IS Universal using HP game music if they bought the rights to Hedwigs Theme?

What expansion was will be coming in the NEAR future? Was JK Rowling satisfied when she visited?

Please (If it isn’t too much trouble) look back to do some research and find some questions that you could possibly answer. There have been a lot!

His Response.. Full Disclosure

StrongArmSystems, please do not bring this up again. We are in this thread to discuss "The Wizarding World of Harry Potter: Part 2". If you and/or Teebin have any issues with each other and feel something wrong has occurred, PM a moderator. We have several very reliable and excellent moderators who would be able to situate this issue in a fair manner. We do not need to continue this arguement in this thread.

Please, no more on the SAS/Teebin debate from here on out.

Just as I go to ask SAS a question the other members have to ruin it... Honestly, whoever this person is they know SOMETHING and for any of you to insult a insider is just plain dumb and ruins it for everyone else. Oh, and Teebin, even though you may be an insider too, you have no reason to be a douche... Yolu both obviously have some kind of involvement and there is no reason to treat SAS like crap.

wonderful way to convert us "non members" to members... all this bickering...

Just as I go to ask SAS a question the other members have to ruin it... Honestly, whoever this person is they know SOMETHING and for any of you to insult a insider is just plain dumb and ruins it for everyone else. Oh, and Teebin, even though you may be an insider too, you have no reason to be a douche... Yolu both obviously have some kind of involvement and there is no reason to treat SAS like crap.

wonderful way to convert us "non members" to members... all this bickering...

Exactly. I say a whole new website, Orlando United 2. Anybody who has past history on these forums is not allowed in. lol

BTW, :welcome: even though your first post wasn't a happy one. Hope your enjoyment of the site gets better!

I love the Viola .. The instrument and the flower. I'll answer those questions on Saturday. I'm just not into it tonight and I'm sorry. Apparently, I'm a glutton for punishment. Teebin do you know the Latin name for Japanese Umbrella Pine?

For eveyone else. I post and Teebin slanders me .. In the beginning I took the high road, but I am doing this for you and not for my career. I don't need to made to feel terrible when I post. I came back because I wanted to provide some good information and was disrespected immediately.

Last edited:
StrongArmSystems, please do not bring this up again. We are in this thread to discuss "The Wizarding World of Harry Potter: Part 2". If you and/or Teebin have any issues with each other and feel something wrong has occurred, PM a moderator. We have several very reliable and excellent moderators who would be able to situate this issue in a fair manner. We do not need to continue this arguement in this thread.

Please, no more on the SAS/Teebin debate from here on out.

Stop! Or I'll yell 'Stop!' again!