The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 16 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Ok , this is where I turn the forum over to Teebin. Sorry for bothering you. Thanks again for making me feel welcomed. Back to your regularly scheduled pdf reading of documents submitted to Martha Haynie, Comptroller or maybe you are all in store for Teebin posting as one of his other screen names. Maybe he will even have another conversation with himself!

Last edited:
We're driving down for Spring Break next week to spend 4 days at Universal/IOA. Can anyone tell me if there is going to be a "soft" opening of Harry Potter at the end of March? I saw on another forum that it might be March 28th. Also, which rides are currently closed down? Dueling Dragons???

I can garuantee you that there will not be a soft on spring break

Okay, SAS, don't show defeat. We know you don't have to be here, but we're all thankful for you being here. Teebin is just using humor. Take it in such a way. We're all happy, in one way or another, that you're here, assuming that you're correct about everything. (Which we think you are, due to your previous posts being correct.) Please just answer our questions and be a part of this forum. :)

Don't retort, either. Don't try and use power, because we're all equal here. ;]

Last edited:
*Reads Teebin's post* *Laughs sneakily*....................Teebin don't start lol

I am sorry... I tried not to take the bait... honestly... some of you are asking questions as if you were talking to Mark Woodberry or JKR. Let me assure you that you are not.

However, let me add my special secret... a Huge sinkhole will open underneath HRRR in late 2011, probably around October, and it will destroy the entire attraction. The incident will happen at night, sparing many lives... However, I must withhold what will happen on January 18, 2015. It is just too secret.

Repainted in 2011? C'mon kids! Get thinking!

Last edited:
Well, obviously the peacekeepers are never heard.

Keep the fighting to a minimum. We are known as being one of the most friendliest boards on the internet. Let's all keep it that way and hide our prides. I would like to remind you that we are Orlando United.

I am sorry... I tried not to take the bait... honestly... some of you are asking questions as if you were talking to Mark Woodberry or JKR. Let me assure you that you are not.

However, let me add my special secret... a Huge sinkhole will open underneath HRRR in late 2011, probably around October, and it will destroy the entire attraction. The incident will happen at night, sparing many lives... However, I must withhold what will happen on January 18, 2015. It is just too secret.

Very funny, now :focus:

Well, obviously the peacekeepers are never heard.

Keep the fighting to a minimum. We are known as being one of the most friendliest boards on the internet. Let's all keep it that way and hide our prides. I would like to remind you that we are Orlando United.

If there were a 'Like' button here, I would have clicked it.

If there were a 'Like' button here, I would have clicked it.

exactly Teebin as funny as the posts are & we know your not serious it's post like that which tend to keep lurkers away. So just please hold off its not related to the topic so don't say it. Now to get back on topic it doesn't surprise me Ellen did HRRR already. Is anyone going to be around the park tomorrow because I have a strong feeling she could be over by WWoHP tomorrow. Going back to what she will show maybe the queue of FJ but I would almost rather she show the inside of broomsticks or the shops a bit. Maybe having her contest winner have a shopping spre at Honeydukes or something?

None of you know that SAS wrote to me privately on here... almost threateningly a week or so ago. Do you want to see what he wrote, AND what I replied? I have sat on it thinking that it is not worth it, instead telling you the limited things I did know... and was very careful to not compromise the project, or my sources.

None of you know that SAS wrote to me privately on here... almost threateningly a week or so ago. Do you want to see what he wrote, AND what I replied? I have sat on it thinking that it is not worth it, instead telling you the limited things I did know... and was very careful to not compromise the project, or my sources.

Interesting, i guess i would quite like to see as up to now Ive seen SAS as a rather nice person :/ (maybe a screen print ?)

I understand that & no matter what SAS said to you in private no matter how bad it is you do need to sit on it & not share it because it has nothing to do with us or this topic. If SAS is taunting you or one of us or the group by PMing you than let a mod know & maybe even some of us by PM but lets not drag it out in public its just not the place. I value everything you have been able to tell us because without you I would have never been able to get the pics I got for everyone. So I am very thankful to you, dreamcat,Mookie,Disneyhead,SAS & everyone else who have given us great pics or pieces of info. If has helped us to survive the long wait & I owe each of you a butterbeer let's just not bring all this BS up its really not worth it.

so today i was at ioa for the first time in a year. I was really excited to see the nearly completed WWoHP in person. I looked up at the courtyard of Hogwarts Castle and i thought to myself "Did people actually think we would be able to go up there?". I think it's utterly ridiculous that there was actually an entire argument about this a while back. The space obviously looks too small. Just thought i would throw that out there.

A copy of the Private Message I sent. The only private message I have ever sent on this forum. I can't believe I let the troll stop me from crossing the bridge. Sorry.. Here it is..

"a question
I'm not sure I have a way I can convince you of who I am minus a phone call. I'm just wondering how you have information on construction scheduling this week?. I sincerely promise that there will be no reprecussions regarding this. The piggy bank has lready been broken. I'm just wondering for my own amusment . Also, everything I've said is legit.. I also believe you are mythosfan and are working construction... crazy"

I understand that & no matter what SAS said to you in private no matter how bad it is you do need to sit on it & not share it because it has nothing to do with us or this topic. If SAS is taunting you or one of us or the group by PMing you than let a mod know & maybe even some of us by PM but let not drag it out in public its just not the place. I value everything you have been able to tell us because without you I would have never been able to get the pics I got for everyone. So I am very thankful to you, dreamcat,Mookie,Disneyhead,SAS & everyone else who have given us great pics or pieces of info. If has helped us to survive the long wait & I owe each of you a butterbeer let's just not bring all this BS up its really not worth it.

Exactly, now thats over, Do you think we might see a quick clip of ellen on FJ?

My personal opinion is that if there were any threats or PMs that you felt were unruly, tell a mod about the issue. That way, it doesn't start an arguement in the thread and everything can be situated in a calm matter.

I'm not on anyone's side and I don't have any comment on wheter or not SAS is telling the truth. All I really would like, is for the boards to stay as friendly as they were when I first joined.

Now back on topic, if Ellen does hold a contest during her filming this Sunday, I wouldn't be surprised if the prize was a trip to the grand opening in June 18th.