The WWE Thread | Page 23 | Inside Universal Forums

The WWE Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I just put it on for Bryan/Cena. Really hoping DBry pulls it out.

I think Orton is going to cash in, though. Seems like they haven't mentioned him. Very quiet... suspicious... Cena is hurt...

So I believe Cena will win, Orton will cash in and become champ.

That really was one of the most entertaining PPV's I've seen in a long time. Supposedly, many of the matches had multiple scripts and the main event outcome was determined last minute.

That really was one of the most entertaining PPV's I've seen in a long time. Supposedly, many of the matches had multiple scripts and the main event outcome was determined last minute.

Yeah, reddit user Dolphins1925 has been spoiling the outcomes for the past 4 pay per views. Gets results from an inside source. Totally just shoved that one up his....

He still got 3 of the 3 matches he "predicted" right. But hey, if it forces WWE to actually put out a quality PPV like tonight's than more power to him.

Wow, so it looks like its gonna be heel HHH going against face McMahon. This HHH/Orton alliance could be interesting though. Where its gonna lead, i dont have a clue. They really could have made Bryan a star by having him go over both guys. Hopefully it's just gonna lead to Bryan chase Orton then maybe beat him at Survivor Series or something.

Wow, so it looks like its gonna be heel HHH going against face McMahon. This HHH/Orton alliance could be interesting though. Where its gonna lead, i dont have a clue. They really could have made Bryan a star by having him go over both guys. Hopefully it's just gonna lead to Bryan chase Orton then maybe beat him at Survivor Series or something.

[video=youtube;WGdpsPYjwR4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGdpsPYjwR4[/video]

Bring back Batista!

The more I think about it, it seems like Triple H and McMahon will have been aligned the whole time. The dirtsheets were reporting that a whole WrestleMania angle was going to come of it and really kick into gear tonight. Some went as far as to report that it would be Steve Austin vs. HHH at Mania with the company on the line, with Austin representing McMahon(which makes zero sense). The whole thing is similar to Vince and Shane sabotaging Mankind to help The Rock win the title, which led to The Corparation. Should be interesting to watch play out

That PPV was glorious. Daniel Bryan just has even more momentum than before, he's more over, and he''ll win the title back by the Royal Rumble. Excellent booking, excellent PPV, and I will definitely be watching RAW tonight.

And don't even get me started on how good Lesnar/Punk was

Can't believe it took me this long to see that there was a WWE thread on OU!
All I can say about Summerslam is wow. Best ppv in a long while.

The more I think about it, it seems like Triple H and McMahon will have been aligned the whole time. The dirtsheets were reporting that a whole WrestleMania angle was going to come of it and really kick into gear tonight. Some went as far as to report that it would be Steve Austin vs. HHH at Mania with the company on the line, with Austin representing McMahon(which makes zero sense). The whole thing is similar to Vince and Shane sabotaging Mankind to help The Rock win the title, which led to The Corparation. Should be interesting to watch play out

Yeah I have a feeling Vince is going to be behind the Corporate Evolution. I want to see this but substitute Austin with Bryan.

[video=youtube;cNgxyL5zEAk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNgxyL5zEAk[/video]

I made sure to watch the Lesnar/Punk match when I got home from vacation in Universal, and man, what a match. Told a great story. I don't know if I can give it match of the year though. Something about not watching it live and knowing the result takes away from it. Still, amazing match.

I'd have to think about it, but right now I say the WWE championship MITB ladder match might be my favorite match so far this year. Brutal match. There's been a lot of good TV matches this year too, gotta look back and think. Bryan vs Cesaro recently was great too.