The WWE Thread | Page 25 | Inside Universal Forums

The WWE Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I agree, I find Bray Wyatt phenomenal, heck how many guys getting close to 300lb can do a full back bend as he did once?
Apparently Undertaker got really injured during the smackdown show after Wrestlemania.

It's been awhile since they've had that creepy style character in the WWE. Kane has lost his auora and Taker just never shows up. So its nice to have guys pulling this off and being mysterious.

I think Dean Ambrose has more potential then Reigns, but I think all three members need to be pushed into the main event. Rollins is a natural face though.

A lot of the dirtsheets are saying these will be the top 3 matches

Cena/triple h( WWE Title)
Punk/Bryan
Taker/Lesnar

The thought of Cena and trips being the ME of mania AGAIN is nauseating, but the other 2 matches sound amazing. My guess is a Punk RR win, even though the dirtsheets say haitch will win.

Reigns> Rollins>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ambrose, personally think the guy is overrated.

And how bout them Rhodes brothers? Goldust is having the best matches of his career at like 46, amazing

Hopefully the Rock is there in some capacity. I feel spoiled now at this point since he's been involved 3 years in a row.. but I don't think he will be unfortunately.

Raw is coming to Brooklyn 2 weeks before Mania.. might buy tickets and bank on some of these rumored Mania names like Taker, Goldberg etc. being there. Can always sell them worst case scenario. I went to Mania the past 2 years so it feels odd not going this year. New Orleans seems like an awesome trip.

31 will be held at Levis Stadium in Santa Clara, CA. Seems like 32 will be taking place in Dallas at Cowboys Stadium.

I don't want the Rock back TBH, his matches have all been garbage outside of the SVS tag and the WM 28 match. I was hoping for an awesome match with Punk but it ended out being awful IMO, and I'm a huge Punk fan and the rock is good.

Wouldn't mind him being like the hostish thingy again, but don't want to see him wrestle

BTW Drew, rumor has it that Summerslam may be headed to your neck of the woods at MSG, doubt they have SS and mania in the LA/SF area

Last edited:
That was a crazy ending to Raw. But I've seen this before, chaos ensues the Raw before a PPV, Cena heel turn teased. But it never happens. But I'm really interested to see if this Bryan/HBK stuff will lead to a match.

Yeah, after seeing the end to that and hearing some of these rumors for Mania, I can see some storylines playing out.

Punk beating on HHH

Michaels being taken down by Bryan

The only one I dont get is why Cena was standing with the authority after the chaos?

Yeah, after seeing the end to that and hearing some of these rumors for Mania, I can see some storylines playing out.

Punk beating on HHH

Michaels being taken down by Bryan

The only one I dont get is why Cena was standing with the authority after the chaos?

Just the usual Cena heel turn tease. They created all the chaos to increase PPV buys. The last few PPVs have done poorly buy wise, which is also why I think they rushed this while title unification. I'm thinking they wanted to hold off until Mania, but it's been a string of bad PPVs since SummerSlam.

And it's a total farce Cena/Rock won match of the year. It wasn't even match of the night! And it's baffling Punk/Lesnar wasn't even nominated. This is an award that I think shouldn't be limited to just 4 choices. So many other matches that weren't even nominated. Punk/Cena from earlier in the year sticks out too.

Would hate to sound like a blind mark BUT....

If HBK/Bryan happened it might be one of the best matches ever

That would be one of the few things I've cared about recently after killing Daniel Bryan's push. And it would be the only match where I would support HBK coming out of his retirement.

Don't know if anyone has been watching lately but they unified the titles last night and now it looks like DBRY is getting a title shot against Orton tonight!

After last night's RAW I think a move towards HHH vs CM Punk at Wrestlemania would make sense.

Daniel Bryan against Randy Orton was a phenomenal match, definitely better than Cena vs Orton TLC match.
Curious though if the storyline between the Wyatt family and Daniel Bryan will go anywhere. I'd like to see Daniel Bryan join the Wyatt family, but then, Bryan might not be good at playing a specific character ...

Yeah that was an awesome match, seems to me we will be getting Orton/Cena/Bryan for the title at the rumble, which could be great if Orton was like how he was last night

Curious though if the storyline between the Wyatt family and Daniel Bryan will go anywhere. I'd like to see Daniel Bryan join the Wyatt family, but then, Bryan might not be good at playing a specific character ...

You don't just take the most over guy you've had since Stone Cold and change his entire gimmick. He will stay the way he is for the forseeable future.

Literally the most over guy they have cause of the word YES. :lol:

You don't just take the most over guy you've had since Stone Cold and change his entire gimmick. He will stay the way he is for the forseeable future.

Literally the most over guy they have cause of the word YES. :lol:

When he is hijacking the main event segment just because he's out in the ring (or on the stage) at that time and the crowd chants for him, you don't put him in some crappy gimmick or change anything. You push the guy and give him the title.

Raw really hasn't been good the last few weeks but Daniel Bryan has been the redeeming bright spot even though he's been getting buried. Really hoping the show picks up in the next few weeks before I go to a show in January.

The Wyatt thing was just something to do for Bryan while Cena and Orton fought for the titles. Because of the reactions he's getting they are sticking him back in the title scene where he belongs. Cena and Orton had an absolutely abysmal match at the PPV, the two of them just don't have chemistry. That's why at the Royal Rumble I could see it being a triple threat match.

But I also see Bryan potentially winning the Rumble match, so I don't know what there gonna do. Another Cena/Orton match would be a snorefest. The two of them can't even have a good TLC match. There styles just don't blend. Hopefully WWE saw that and realized these 2 don't need to be wrestling each other anymore. But Bryan/Orton was a good match.