Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal’s Cinematic Spectacular - Nighttime Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
When is the universal show at night with the projectors, on the balls, in the lake? The only nighttime show universal has? Anybody know what day or what month or if that even ended.

Last edited by a moderator:
When is the universal show at night with the projectors, on the balls, in the lake? The only nighttime show universal has? Anybody know what day or what month or if that even ended.

It was called Universal 360: A Cinesphere Spectacular. It ended in Sept 2011.

Heh, Universal Fanatic, thanks for pointing out with a like today that I predicted a future Hogwart's Christmas show way back in April 2016. Post above on page . I forgot I even did that....Just lucky I guess. :lol:

Hahaha, no problem! I was REALLY confused when I went to this thread yesterday and saw people predicting stuff about WW and VB. I thought this thread title was the name of the new nighttime show and couldn't figure out why everyone's "recent" posts were from 1 or 2 years ago. Then I realized you were spot on with your own prediction!

Hahaha, no problem! I was REALLY confused when I went to this thread yesterday and saw people predicting stuff about WW and VB. I thought this thread title was the name of the new nighttime show and couldn't figure out why everyone's "recent" posts were from 1 or 2 years ago. Then I realized you were spot on with your own prediction!
Good lookin out. Like I said, I forgot I even made the prediction. When Scott Walker posted that video of the Potter Celebratory opening in Hollywood, visions of a Hogwarts Christmas castle show popped in my head. I figured that UC had to be thinking the same, so I threw my prediction out there. Really more luck, and a little common business sense, than anything else. As I always say, I'm just an OUTsider,with a few good insider friends.

I feel like I’m pretty on top of the park news, so I was very surprised when I was at the park today and heard that the show was running again. Apparently Saturday’s and Sunday’s only for now.

I feel like I’m pretty on top of the park news, so I was very surprised when I was at the park today and heard that the show was running again. Apparently Saturday’s and Sunday’s only for now.
I think they started showing it again in September or October, also, wrong show ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.