Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Page 348 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So will 2022 be more of the same as far as construction is concerned? As in, lots of laying infrastructure down?
I’d suspect we start seeing more stuff in the park pop up, as in defining land, show buildings, beginnging building show buildings, I expect a lot more.

but I’m no expert. 2023 I bet is a fun year to be frank but they probably want this done mid 2025 after testing and previews so 2024 to me would be the “finishing touches” point of the build, so 2022/2023 are building time. But idk.

Reactions: OhHaiInternet95
Hey guys! Hope everyone’s been great. Haven’t been on in a minute and i was hoping someone could catch me up to speed if you wouldn’t mind… i saw something about illumination having presence in the park, do we have any idea what that could be?? I’d love to have pets place as a little land there

Reactions: therock
Hey guys! Hope everyone’s been great. Haven’t been on in a minute and i was hoping someone could catch me up to speed if you wouldn’t mind… i saw something about illumination having presence in the park, do we have any idea what that could be?? I’d love to have pets place as a little land there
Just speculation, no actual evidence really.

oh ok! wasn’t there some sort of earnings call mention of illumination presence though? i could be remembering wrong. Thanks for the help!!
There was, and that’s what set it all off. But for all we know he could’ve misspoke!

There was some land grading in an expansion pad this week that’s re-sparked the discussion though!

Status
Not open for further replies.