Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 81 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe this is the first of the new oval hotels being built.

ghghghhgh_zpsuqsewpob.jpg

That construction seems awfully close to the extisting hotel. Wondering how its affecting people staying in that side of the building?

That construction seems awfully close to the extisting hotel. Wondering how its affecting people staying in that side of the building?

I get the feeling that the hotel is trying to keep people from ending up in that section when occupancy is lower. They're probably also issuing warnings about noise between x and y hours.

So we've got to be around 1 year from Volcano Bay opening...anybody think or know if we'll get more artwork/details on rides and attractions in the park soon? This project has been such a quiet thing aside from the initial announcement.

latest picture but unfortunately nothing new here, I just like this picture and love how huge the volcano is going to look from the road side!

Reactions: Ryno27
latest picture but unfortunately nothing new here, I just like this picture and love how huge the volcano is going to look from the road side!

I think that volcano is going to look huge from everywhere. I kind of wonder if you'll be able to see it from some spots in Islands of Adventure.

Reading this, I'm reminded of the backside of Everest. Can anyone confirm if the volcano theming will be visible from all sides?

It'll be resort visible from all sides right? I can't imagine they'd be able to get away with not theming it, save for an access door here or there for safety reasons.

Reactions: Trumen882
Transformers slide confirmed! :lol:

Reading this, I'm reminded of the backside of Everest. Can anyone confirm if the volcano theming will be visible from all sides?

This brings up an interesting point about bringing IPs into the water park.

This seems like the perfect place to introduce Madasgascar.

Reactions: Quint
Status
Not open for further replies.