WaterWorld | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

WaterWorld

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I heard today that the company that provides the cast of WW http://www.waterskishowsinc.com will no longer have that contract as of Feb 1. So they are all essentially out of work. A new company is taking over and they are holding auditions this week. I wonder how this will affect the regular teams.

I had noticed the flare line missing but that same show the fire diver was not lit so I figured they had a tech issue occuring all day. About the flare hit Helen, if you noticed every time she "pulled the trigger" she would always point her face down then "shot".

Looks like they're going to upgrade more portions of the sound system in that arena.

Last edited by a moderator:
I went this Jan 11th and I can say that the show was tweaked... I don't remember if you said that the shotgun wasn't working anymore but it shot sparks as before... and well they now sell Souvenir Sippers and Pizzas inside the show... like baseball... really

I went this Jan 11th and I can say that the show was tweaked... I don't remember if you said that the shotgun wasn't working anymore but it shot sparks as before... and well they now sell Souvenir Sippers and Pizzas inside the show... like baseball... really
They've reduced the load the last time I saw.

Yep. Entertainment is a unpredictable profession.

The Action Horizon guys have been watching shows every day. I hear some big changes are in store for the show.

I pray pray pray they don't use Singapore's reworked script or plot. It may be fine for the Singapore park, but I'd imagine it'd be pretty jarring over here.

Quite a bit more pyro. Lots of hits when the Hellfire comes out. A hit when the Mariner comes out. It's cool that the Mariner fight happens outside of the fence. The plane hits later - I hear that's one of the changes for USH. And it's a bigger cast. I hear Action Horizon wants 2 more (for a total  of 10) here. Are Deacon and Helen on tracks in this show?

Helen is recorded, but the Deacon and Atoller (they give him a microphone as well) are live.

If they do indeed delay the plane sequence, it'll definitely rework the flow of the show to match that of Singapore and Japan. They do the switch between the Deacon and the stunt diver during this bit.