Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 656 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the tweet HTF does say they're facing IOA, so no way does the engine being visible at IOA but not at 9 & 3/4 make sense. You guys are right about it being the opposite, I think he just misspoke.
He even says you only see the engine while exiting 'IOA', which is only logical if he meant exiting Hogsmeade, not IOA. Therefore, the engine must NOT be visible at the Hogsmeade station, but visible within the London platform. Maybe he was just tired or something.

I think you're right... Unless the train does not remain stationary between unloading and reloading. I'm just spitballing here.

Last edited:
In the tweet HTF does say they're facing IOA, so no way does the engine being visible at IOA but not at 9 & 3/4 make sense. You guys are right about it being the opposite, I think he just misspoke.
He even says you only see the engine while exiting 'IOA', which is only logical if he meant exiting Hogsmeade, not IOA. Therefore, the engine must NOT be visible at the Hogsmeade station, but visible within the London platform. Maybe he was just tired or something.

Engine will be visible when exiting Hogsmeade Station. I'm still not convinced people waiting on the platform will not see the engine pulling in, it all depends on how OPs runs the queues. On the Kings Cross platform you will see the engine at all times. And yes, the engines face towards IOA. :thumbs:

1) please keep posting art Bad Lactose
2) I really need an explanation on the HE engines because HTF and Teebin's posts about it are giving my brain fits. A PM would be nice :look: :wave:

Basically, 2 visible engines in Hogsmeade and no visible engine on Platform 9 3/4? Or just the one and the two others don't exist?

Give me some time and I'll get this cleared up for everyone the best I can. I'm on baby duty coming off a graveyard shift so its gonna be later this evening before I can take care of this.

Engine will be visible when exiting Hogsmeade Station. I'm still not convinced people waiting on the platform will not see the engine pulling in, it all depends on how OPs runs the queues. On the Kings Cross platform you will see the engine at all times. And yes, the engines face towards IOA. :thumbs:

Yeah, I have been back and forth on whether or not they will care whether or not one sees the engine coming and going. Obviously the current engine in Hogsmeade cannot go forward, so it is already implied that it must back up and switch tracks. All of these things appear so well thought out by the groups involved that it makes me sick.

Did anyone get a photo of the prototype London R&S costumes they were temperature testing today in Hogsmeade? I got here a little too late, but I hear they resemble the conductor costumes...

^ Well they are just the train engines. What did you expect? Show me something I don't expect and I will pick my jaw up off the floor. The cabins told us much more news, although few here reacted to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.