Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014) | Page 654 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion (Opens 2014)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Poll Closed

• Yes

Votes: 154 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 12.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, folks! It's nice to have a place to express my themepark geekiness :) I posted the illustration on my Facebook, and my friends all assumed it was somewhere here in Toronto. lol

I'm really confused here. There are pictures/aerials all over the internet showing off sections of train but no one here is talking about them. Am I in the right thread?

I mentioned the aerial shot of the trains in the parking lot in the Stash this morning. I thought it was great. No one has responded...

I mentioned the aerial shot of the trains in the parking lot in the Stash this morning. I thought it was great. No one has responded...

I didnt look at the stash thread. My bad. But lately the site has been dead or idk whats going on.

- - - Updated - - -

Some of the cabins were wide open today, even the backs.

We're in for some mind-blowing stuff, ladies and gentlemen.

We need pictures! lol

Question. What happened to the forums? I couldn't get on them for a couple day and I finally get on them and whole bunch of stuff is erased. Also there isn't many people on the forums at all. What's going on? lol

Question. What happened to the forums? I couldn't get on them for a couple day and I finally get on them and whole bunch of stuff is erased. Also there isn't many people on the forums at all. What's going on? lol

Our servers are located in Syria and the forums are slow because everything is open and there isn't much to talk about so to speak. But soon there will be much to talk about.

I'm really confused here. There are pictures/aerials all over the internet showing off sections of train but no one here is talking about them. Am I in the right thread?

I believe this site does not allow backstage photos to be posted. The sad part is most people here jump over to magic to see them. It's a shame really.

Progress as of today:

DSC_0846.JPG

DSC_0854.JPG

DSC_0853.JPG

DSC_0858.JPG

DSC_0859.JPG

DSC_0861.JPG

DSC_0827.JPG

Always great seeing more construction pics, All Around Orlando! I love how we're at the stage that you can pretty much make out all of the basic details of the buildings.

Status
Not open for further replies.