Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Page 100 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great shot of the Flourish and Blotts storefront. Thanks to Ultimate Orlando for that!

Interesting that we haven't seen the "Ministry Decree" signs on the construction walls the way we did with Phase 1. I thought that was a nice touch. Does anyone think they might still appear before all is revealed? Or remember exactly when they went up last time around?

Great shot of the Flourish and Blotts storefront. Thanks to Ultimate Orlando for that!

Interesting that we haven't seen the "Ministry Decree" signs on the construction walls the way we did with Phase 1. I thought that was a nice touch. Does anyone think they might still appear before all is revealed? Or remember exactly when they went up last time around?

They did this because they wanted to keep the construction vague this time around. Prevent potter lovers from going ballistic that they spent their fortune on a vacation in the past two years only to find out that they are going to miss the complete version.

^OMGAHHHHH

I started laughing so I wouldn't cry. That tease was great. The Gingotts ride has to be perfect if not many will be disappointed. Their better be no shortcuts.

Last edited:
It's a great trailer. I'm hoping the next series of adverts will contain footage shot from within the area rather than movie clips, obviously they can't do that until its been fully constructed but were not far off now!

Gutted I'm going to be missing the webcast, but then I am in Universal Japan on that day so I'm sure I'll survive without it! ;)

It's a great trailer. I'm hoping the next series of adverts will contain footage shot from within the area rather than movie clips, obviously they can't do that until its been fully constructed but were not far off now!

Agreed…a trailer showing a bunch of movie clips I've seen numerous times does nothing to get me excited. I want a glimpse from INSIDE. Give me a trailer with a few shots of completed interior scenes, or the front of Universal's Gringotts, etc. I realize we're not to that stage yet, and probably won't be for another 1-2 months, but still…these are weak teasers.

A website I've never heard of, wizardingworldharrypotter.com, posted some photos including one that looks like it shows the wooden cabin doors inside the HE. First picture I've seen of that.

http://www.wizardingworldharrypotter.com/news

wwhp32.jpg

EDIT: And a new promo image I don't think I've seen from universalorlando.co.uk featuring lots of dragonfire.

img_uk_da_hogsmeade_banner_tcm37-38762.jpg

Last edited:
If you are referring to what the interior and rear exterior of Grimmauld will be, then no, I did not receive an answer.

I am not sure why the question is being ignored or what the coyness is all about...

It was my subtle *not so subtle* attempt to get an answer. :lol:

I'm mostly concerned with what the hell they are going to do about the show building and figure the answer lies with what they are doing with Grimmauld.

Does Bobwadd even look at this thread anymore? I was really hoping he would comment on what appears to be the reinforced concrete wall as seen in the picture below.

jDFfl0Vcldaab.JPG

Also, note the difference in lengths of the sprinkler heads coming down from above to accommodate a varied ceiling height. I am so surprised they haven't put up an additional wall near to the station to block these clandestine photos.

...block these clandestine photos.

Way to make my use a dictionary. And by dictionary I mean Google.

On a different note, does anyone think they might use some mist/fog on the open wall to maybe create SOME division and obscure the view of Diagon from the street?

On a different note, does anyone think they might use some mist/fog on the open wall to maybe create SOME division and obscure the view of Diagon from the street?

Judging from the blueprints, it doesn't seem that there will be any line of sight into Diagon from the London waterfront. There should be more layers of wall coming to that entrance.

Status
Not open for further replies.