Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Page 175 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2now88.jpg

3132fcj.jpg

2yovmeh.jpg

f50jko.jpg

2v1nn1w.jpg

2vsjndu.jpg

b8r78m.jpg

wkrakk.jpg

wamvz6.jpg

4lluv7.jpg

2ryned4.jpg

15fkeis.jpg

296f09v.jpg

I thought I didn't post any pictures up haha!! Nice job!!

Apparently there are now trees in front of London, but I've yet to find any pictures of it. Anyone seen anything yet?

So now we have TheDarkLord, not to be confused with The Dark Lord :smiley:

I wonder if I should trust my Spidey senses more as we had breakfast at Starbucks in City Walk on Sunday before heading into the park. For some strange reason I wondered if the person sitting across from us could be the member formally known as Hate To Fly, but I have no clue as to what he looks like so I do not know why I thought that it could be him.

I thought I didn't post any pictures up haha!! Nice job!!

It's kind of sad to see Zonko's closed, but it will be nice for Honeydukes to have the additional space. Plus with WWW opening, they won't need Zonko's anymore, although guests who don't have park to park passes may not be happy to see it gone.

3132fcj.jpg

I can't imagine it's very easy to get photos of stuff behind the facade, so naturally not much to see until opening. Which personally I think is a good thing, the flood of photos from when this place opens will be amazing.

Potter Watch 2.0 video. This includes the Hogwart's Express in motion!

I'm aware that some of you guys only want to see Hogwart's Express (which is fine by me), if that's the case 1:41-2:15

[video=youtube;xjNfIBFtcuw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjNfIBFtcuw&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited:
Reactions: Felipe and natespf
I wish I could have gotten video or pictures folks, but I saw the HE with full steam and whistles today. And there indeed trees up in front of London.

Oh I'm so sorry...I didn't watch the video. I was excited to share. Could you hear the whistle in the vid?
I did get this though...Lights!
jzxtOng.jpg

So share it! It's extremely rude not too. ;)

It's in the video. If you only care about that check out 1:41-2:15 mark on the youtube video.

For those that watched at 1:09 I zoom in on the plywood future lamp post.

Unrecorded is what I believe to be the new themed pathway.

Status
Not open for further replies.