Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Page 242 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to disagree about the spoiler tags. I don't see the pic of the inside of gringotts to be any more of a spoiler than the aerial pics showing the main alley. Both are going to spoil it for someone. This whole thread IS a spoiler. The post was set up to show the aerial pics. That is a spoiler. About every day there is a post about how the HE looks inside or what the TM's are going to wear or some other detail that could be considered a spoiler. Just about every post and reply on here would have to have spoiler tags and that would just be annoying. If you don't want any detail spoiled, this is not the thread for you.

I just got a very interesting casting call from an agency. Filming mid next week, overnight for two nights at Universal Orlando. No further details given. Hmmmm

Last edited:
Awesome goblins! The one that blinks at :03 scared me a little / so realistic. This is getting so freaking exciting! Want Universal to announce the opening date ASAP so I can plan my life.

http://youtu.be/Tv0ecJOT3pc
FIRST LOOK INSIDE GRINGOTTS!!!

Thanks for posting! This is the kind of stuff I've been waiting for. I most likely won't get to see Diagon Alley in person for quite some time, so I'm dying to see what it looks like.

- - - Updated - - -

[video=youtube;1tz4xNRRR4M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tz4xNRRR4M&feature=youtu.be[/video]

MIND. BLOWN.

Thanks for posting! I think they'll look even better in person.

Am I correct that the video of Al Roker yesterday was shot at an angle showing the entrance into the hall? I would think that the end behind the camera person is where one sees the talking AA above.

^You're right, the video yesterday was facing the street end.

Not 100% sold on the execution of the goblin at 0:03 but the rest look super cool, especially the one at 0:08. Also the jerky speech on "an account" is a bit annoying but the rest of it is well voiced.

Last edited:
Am I correct that the video of Al Roker yesterday was shot at an angle showing the entrance into the hall? I would think that the end behind the camera person is where one sees the talking AA above.

10264849_684387931622254_960680604673881647_n.png
right !!!
10306393_684737698253944_4851274228125248518_n.png

Status
Not open for further replies.