Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Page 244 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently the box (without the label) for Gringotts height requirement has already been placed on the checker at the front of the park, and the ride will have a 42" height requirement

^ From Orlando Informer on twitter yesterday:

BnCM4H9CQAEsO8k.jpg

Hmmm... I was hoping for 40" as it would include more people, but 42" is better than what Mummy is.

It's a whole 1/2 a foot shorter than Mummy/FJ! lol

Anyway, Loews Hotels' chairman said in an interview today that Cabana Bay Phase II and Diagon will open at the same time "in the middle of June"

It's a whole 1/2 a foot shorter than Mummy/FJ! lol

Anyway, Loews Hotels' chairman said in an interview today that Cabana Bay Phase II and Diagon will open at the same time "in the middle of June"

Oh I agree, as I said it is better than Mummy, so more people will be able to ride this than some other rides. But still was hoping for 40 :) But by the time you are 5 you can ride this, which should be good. I was hoping for more of a 3/4 year old type height limit is all.

Anything is possible. It's a crap shoot. But no one here will know when to expect it... The construction wall coming down will hark a soft at any given moment but even then it won't be a guarantee.

This. But if I was a betting man I would not put money down on before June 1st. That's just my gut feeling.

In the Goblin video, there is an odd blue-ish glint in the eyes at the 0:05 mark that I suspect that is an artifact of the camera. Could this be an indication of cameras/sensors in the eyes, possibly with facial recognition/tracking?

I wouldn't be surprised if the Goblins are able to track you as you walk by and glare suspiciously directly at you! :died:

EDIT:
Capture-GoblinEyes_zpse7be0650.png

Last edited:
Sooooo according to Orlando Informer Diagon is getting its certificate of occupancy today...wouldn't that mean Mr. Dragon would be now perched? If so you should be able to see him if you stand next to the merch cart in Battery Park on the right hand side of the roofed seating area when facing Diagon... JUST. SAYING.

They made a great job on these AAs. They look a little creepy at times and on the whole I like them just that something looks a little off but cant quite put my finger on it.

Their noses aren't pointy enough. Why shorten their noses for no good reason...unless longer noses might interfere with some aspect of the technology?

Sooooo according to Orlando Informer Diagon is getting its certificate of occupancy today...wouldn't that mean Mr. Dragon would be now perched? If so you should be able to see him if you stand next to the merch cart in Battery Park on the right hand side of the roofed seating area when facing Diagon... JUST. SAYING.

Zoom Lens, Battery Park. Be there, Aloha

Status
Not open for further replies.