Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Page 382 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I AM DYING WITH ALL THESE POST. I Missed the Today Show this morning and now I'm catching up on everything. and OMG!!! I am planning on going in March of next year and want to go sooooo badly.

July 8th is the day of madness then. Good luck to everyone brave enough to venture out! Think I'll wait for next year.

Wow.

Bqa2uqZCAAEPTNk.jpg

https://twitter.com/JennyClinFranco/status/479270435545034754

Ive been told there are no restrooms inside Diagon Alley. Hows that gonna work when there's a line to get into the area and junior has to go once they get inside? :D

BTW: If not already posted, the Gringotts ride operators just got to ride the thing for the first time LAST NIGHT. Talk about poo-poo undies. Yeeesh.

I figured. Not sure where the idea that so many people had ridden came from.

Wow, its been a long strange trip with you guys for these past months. Can't believe it's all there now.

Because they have.

Correct.

Hindsight is 20/20, but I assumed that the ride would be tested with regular persons for at least 30 days prior to opening. I merely accepted the fact that they were breaking that rule and giving it only two weeks instead. Turns out they are giving it a solid month of testing with commoners.

So... Skub is theoretically going to ride this thing today? Did the today show people ride it this morning?

Last edited:
Wow. This all looks so great!

Emails must be flying around Disney offices today. Imagineers must be scratching their heads.

The bar has officially been raised.

Status
Not open for further replies.