Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Page 383 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Emails must be flying around Disney offices today. Imagineers must be scratching their heads.

I think they'll be watching with interest, but I don't think they'll be cacking themselves. The companies work differently from each other

One of the people on-site (a sweepstakes winner, I think) just said "neither Gringotts nor the Hogwarts Express will be running today for the a today Show winners" on Twitter. Ugh.

Not sure how many of these are new to us, but Hypable posted some pictures Universal sent them. Here are a few that I don't remember seeing on here:

Diagon-Alley-Night.jpg

Bqa7HmZIIAERGiL.jpg-large.jpeg

Bqa6-N3IMAErqyX.jpg-large.jpeg

23_Wiseacres.jpg

11_Hogwarts-Express.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Cwoolboy and Felipe
One of the people on-site (a sweepstakes winner, I think) just said "neither Gringotts nor the Hogwarts Express will be running today for the a today Show winners" on Twitter. Ugh.

That is disappointing. They must be giving priority to actors/media members? Unfortunate for us, as the contest winners are the ones tweeting the best pics!

I wonder ... Does the map mention anything about the wands only being interactive for limited times? I'd imagine the instructions for the things would make it clear...

Hey guys,

I used to be a a quiet member a while ago that used to post occasionally. Forgot all my details so I'm starting new again.

Anyway, I follow this board frequently, and I really don't remember anyone posting this... did it slip through the cracks??

[video=youtube;MujloJoDNpk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MujloJoDNpk[/video]

so chances that the media will be able to ride seems slim too. Kind of embarrassing no? I mean you have all these people show up and there is nothing to ride. Just a bunch of cool store fronts. I bet universal is pissed.

Hey guys,

I used to be a a quiet member a while ago that used to post occasionally. Forgot all my details so I'm starting new again.

Anyway, I follow this board frequently, and I really don't remember anyone posting this... did it slip through the cracks??

This is a collection of Uni videos cobbled together by an amateur. The crappy red font near the end displays the aspirations of a 13 yo.

This is a collection of Uni videos cobbled together by an amateur. The crappy red font near the end displays the aspirations of a 13 yo.

And welcome back to the boards!

Not sure how many of these are new to us, but Hypable posted some pictures Universal sent them. Here are a few that I don't remember seeing on here:

Diagon-Alley-Night.jpg

Bqa7HmZIIAERGiL.jpg-large.jpeg

Bqa6-N3IMAErqyX.jpg-large.jpeg

23_Wiseacres.jpg

11_Hogwarts-Express.jpg

I wants all the Diagons!!!

I'm at work and I cannot concentrate with everything going on! So much excitement, anxiety, want-to-be-there-ness, and I'm pretty much on the verge of tears just looking at my Twitter feed :'(

:died:

Status
Not open for further replies.