Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Page 384 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I doubt anything is really broken down... I think they aren't comfortable having it publicly reviewed just yet... for a myriad of reasons.

I hope they get to ride tomorrow. If not, I guess they'll be invited back on July 7th?

How do these red carpet things work? Will all the stars be visible? Or will regular guests not be able to see anything? Just got my annual pass and would consider running over tonight if there's a chance to see anything/anyone?

How do these red carpet things work? Will all the stars be visible? Or will regular guests not be able to see anything? Just got my annual pass and would consider running over tonight if there's a chance to see anything/anyone?

You might have a better chance of seeing a few of the stars later in Citywalk... out to dinner or drinks etc. Forget seeing them in London.

So something tells me media might be riding Gringotts tomorrow. A few somethings, but this tweet:

from @kjrwall (who's there as media) makes me hopeful.

I just. Want. Gringotts reactions.

Ditto ravenclawdia! Sux that the belle of the ball (Escape from Gringotts) may not be ready for the media. Persistent rumors about technical difficulties are swirling in the Twitterverse. In other news...Steven Spielberg was spotted walking into Kings Cross Station. How cool!

Edit: One rumor says that Gringotts broke down with Angelina Jolie and her children on board last night. LMAO.

I realized that! But this is my first time seeing that footage

I believe we have some of that posted here: http://www.orlandounited.com/forums...otter-and-the-Escape-from-Gringotts-(SPOILERS!) :thumbs:

Ive been told there are no restrooms inside Diagon Alley. Hows that gonna work when there's a line to get into the area and junior has to go once they get inside? :D

The facilities are marked by the blue rhombus-shaped signs seen on this pic from @UniversalORL:

"With an interactive wand, @alroker makes it rain at the @TODAYshow #DiagonAlleyPreview! #HarryPotterTODAY"

BqaSjn_CMAEEgNe.jpg:large

The restrooms are to the left of Magical Menagerie, which BTW!

@Evy_Lynch: "AND I JUST SAW A CRUMPLE HORNED SNORKACK FOR REALS AND PAID MY RESPECTS AND IT FEELS LIKE ENLIGHTENMENT."

BqbGv0fCAAATsUu.jpg:large

So many details. Really incredible how much Universal has stuffed into this single section of the park.

Man I wish I could have a private tour of this park. I'll never be able to see everything on one visit

Honestly, the Hogwarts Express and Escape from Gringotts are STILL huge mysteries. Dying to see some REAL reviews!!!!!!

What's the queue like? How are the HE windows? What are the HE in-cabin effects like?

What is the Gringotts queue like? Is the elevator scene as much of a ride-within-a-ride as some insiders have postured? How does Gringotts compare to the world's other top attractions i.e. Transformers, Spiderman, Forbidden Journey, Mystic Manor, and Journey to the Center of the Earth? Will these rides further shame Disney especially considering that cast members who previewed the new Ratatouille ride in DLParis say it can't compete with Universal?

More, more, more. Tonight can't come soon enough lol...

I remember when we thought the Phase 2 of the expansion would happen where Kong is going now and the train ride would be behind JP between the two lands...at least we got one idea right :thumbs:

Let's go further - remember the time half the board believed an HP expansion wouldn't happen, or that it would be "too much"? :lol:

Probably the same people who aggressively shot down everyone who gave earnest information they had heard that the land was behind.

Im actually pretty glad, though. I'll be out of town for the next ten days...I know now that I should be able to squeeze in some soft openings by the time I get back.

Has this been posted yet?

[video=youtube;ZlZZGoAoZ_8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlZZGoAoZ_8[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.