Future of Dragon Challenge? | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

Future of Dragon Challenge?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, before anyone brings it up, the Shrieking Shack was just a house. It's not fit for a ride.

Whatever happens here, considering the quality of every other Potter project, I think we'll have a winner

Well haunted mansion is just a house too. The shrieking shack does connect to the whomping willow via passage and thereby the forbidden forest.

Where exactly did this rumour originate from? The only thing I've seemingly managed to gather from reading this thread are a bunch of emoticons from people who seem to know something.

Well, people have sources and when certain factors regarding things that can be currently seen, i.e. "writing on the walls" it lends credence to such rumors.

Considering the state of Dragon Challenge, the Hulk redo, Kong's opening and the eventual shift back to the Studios... suddenly things start bubbling up and cementing themselves. Doesn't mean it'll definitely happen but it certainly lends itself to discussion.

Uhhhh...okay? I know that. The Haunted Mansion is a haunted house. The Shrieking Shack is not. It's just a house with a good cover story to protect Lupin when he's at school.

Oh I just meant that it *could* serve as a facade for a ride, or a facade for the start of a walk-through.

But yes the actual shack would be nothing more than a queue. I agree the shack itself has nothing really in it.

Last edited:
Well, people have sources and when certain factors regarding things that can be currently seen, i.e. "writing on the walls" it lends credence to such rumors.

Considering the state of Dragon Challenge, the Hulk redo, Kong's opening and the eventual shift back to the Studios... suddenly things start bubbling up and cementing themselves. Doesn't mean it'll definitely happen but it certainly lends itself to discussion.

I know, I just was curious where exactly the rumour originated from. Someone referenced it was being discussed in another thread - just want to see who first brought it up or what other thread that was.

It's not a case of not believing, I just honestly want to see where and who started it.

I know, I just was curious where exactly the rumour originated from. Someone referenced it was being discussed in another thread - just want to see who first brought it up or what other thread that was.

It's not a case of not believing, I just honestly want to see where and who started it.

I think it was first brought up as a blue sky thing by a poster in the SLOP thread, but I don't think they were aware they may have been more on the right path than they knew.

Reactions: brianlo
I'd rather see a wingrider with broomstick theming. As long as the restraints aren't like Skyrush.

I like the idea although visualising it, it does look a little rude.

Cf1t76H.jpg

There is a dude there when it is busier and the retire line is used for people that get send to the lockers from the metal detectors. They give u a ticket and that's the only way they let you though.

Also a long time before they had express on dragons the reride line was the door across from where blue exits. It would put u in where express merges with the queue.

Why is there actually a person with a metal detector wand at the exit of Dragon Challenge? I notice this every time I come of the ride, right by the exit doors there is someone with a wand.

There is a dude there when it is busier and the retire line is used for people that get send to the lockers from the metal detectors. They give u a ticket and that's the only way they let you though.

Also a long time before they had express on dragons the reride line was the door across from where blue exits. It would put u in where express merges with the queue.
Yup, there are always those who try and sneak something in .

I think it was first brought up as a blue sky thing by a poster in the SLOP thread, but I don't think they were aware they may have been more on the right path than they knew.

I believe I was basing it off of the hints you gave. I said that I believe the next thing is DC replacement. Then after awhile it got moved over here.

Why is there actually a person with a metal detector wand at the exit of Dragon Challenge? I notice this every time I come of the ride, right by the exit doors there is someone with a wand.

Another reason is for child swap. Child swap can no longer go thru the que like before with the metal dectors. You get a card at the entrance and the waiting part of your party goes up the exit and waits outside the building while everyone else goes thru the line like normal. When the 1st group is done riding those waiting present the card to that attendant where they are wanded and sent thru a door in to the main que.

Reactions: anihilnation
Status
Not open for further replies.