Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 137 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Underground Creatures is related to Terror Underground. Maybe a sequel? Or just creative's take on the original house, like an updated version of the 1995 house.
I assumed it was a sequel to The Spawning since they mentioned in the lights on tour that they redesigned the Sculders last year for SCarey. It seems a good way to get more use out of the new costume and the subway/sewer connection makes sense. As well, The Spawning was always a CHUD style original and CHUD took place within the subways

Reactions: SeventyOne
I assumed it was a sequel to The Spawning since they mentioned in the lights on tour that they redesigned the Sculders last year for SCarey. It seems a good way to get more use out of the new costume and the subway/sewer connection makes sense. As well, The Spawning was always a CHUD style original and CHUD took place within the subways
It's possible that it is a Spawning sequel. I just think it connects more to Terror Underground since both take place in a subway. Maybe this will link Spawning and Terror Underground.

Freaky is a fun movie.

I think the producers hinted at relaunching it, since it got lost in the pandemic release schedule shuffle.

The house can be set both in the ancient Aztec era and modern day.
The quea could be a Aztec pyramid and bam were in freaky! also the movie Hints towards Millie being a poor soul, Her soul was switched with a serial killer by the Aztec gods as a blood sacrifice kinda dark though considering this picture. 1650015306492.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Ahmanet
It could also directly connect to slaughter sinema a la Yeti: Terror of the Yukon and be a Midnight Snack spin-off. “Giant bug” hits that almost perfectly on the nose.
This would work perfectly imo. I'd love for them to continue fleshing out the Slaughter Sinema "movies."

Reactions: Ahmanet
So... What are we thinking Halloween is hiding? Super secret IP, a big original?

Also (avoiding double-posting), regarding the story of Monsters, I think I know how Dracula's gonna tie in. He wants revenge after the death of his brides, but he can't go alone against the Monster and Bride. He sees the battle between Mummy and Wolfman unfolding, and starts planning to recruit the winner as an ally to take down the Frankensteins.

Last edited:
Just speculation thoughts...

I think the IP in question missing from the speculation map could be based on a "classic" movie. None of the IPs on the speculation map for Orlando fit the range of feeling "classic" where you walk through a singular film. It seems like every year there is that one "classic" IP that has yet to be properly featured at the event in a house that the creative team is excited to bring to the event. Past examples of what I guess I am talking about include The Exorcist, The Shining, Poltergeist, Ghostbusters, and Beetlejuice.

Just speculation thoughts...

I think the IP in question missing from the speculation map could be based on a "classic" movie. None of the IPs on the speculation map for Orlando fit the range of feeling "classic" where you walk through a singular film. It seems like every year there is that one "classic" IP that has yet to be properly featured at the event in a house that the creative team is excited to bring to the event. Past examples of what I guess I am talking about include The Exorcist, The Shining, Poltergeist, Ghostbusters, and Beetlejuice.
I don’t wanna say the “S” word, but…

I understand The Weeknd is popular. I said I'm old, not an idiot. Further, there have been artists with horror imagery for decades.. long before this guy came along. Doesn't mean they all should get a house. I'm thinking iron Maiden and Ozzy to name a few. But, to each their own. If I hate it, I just won't repeat whatever this is. No biggie.

I understand The Weeknd is popular. I said I'm old, not an idiot. Further, there have been artists with horror imagery for decades.. long before this guy came along. Doesn't mean they all should get a house. I'm thinking iron Maiden and Ozzy to name a few. But, to each their own. If I hate it, I just won't repeat whatever this is. No biggie.
If this a response to me, I totally didn’t mean to sound condescending when I responded to you, so I apologize!!

I just meant to explain that you don’t need to worry about the property not fitting, he’s a horror fan and many of his music videos are essentially one long form horror story.

Has anyone thought about the family friendly IP being The Witches? I could see it working as a house/zone, it fits with the classic movie idea Reesey was talking about, and I could see people thinking it doesn’t belong, especially if it were the reboot. Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.