HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017 | Page 89 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yea.. I've seen JP's facade in person. It just doesnt look as tall/big compared to 747 or Parisian. Probably due to it being "finished" & the other two are just wood.

If the trailer is the AVED facade, I wonder if that means we'll get the cabin facade inside the actual maze itself. Murdy seems to enjoy his "in maze" facades it seems.

Reactions: HorrorNightsFan13
Yea.. I've seen JP's facade in person. It just doesnt look as tall/big compared to 747 or Parisian. Probably due to it being "finished" & the other two are just wood.

If the trailer is the AVED facade, I wonder if that means we'll get the cabin facade inside the actual maze itself. Murdy seems to enjoy his "in maze" facades it seems.

It would make sense for the second half, if they are going to follow just season 1 (which I hope).

Reasons why Wizarding isn't open based on what we know/intuition --

--It costs a substantial amount of money to run Wizarding World fully-staffed (which it would have to be). While the land generates money via merchandise, Butter Beer, and other food/bev, Uni might have deduced (from their test last year?) that profit />/ operational cost.
--If the Orlando situation is any indication, Uni has to pay JKR/WB a portion of the gate price if Wizarding World is open. That's a slice of every HHN admission media that leaves Uni. Gotta factor that into whether or not profit exceeds operational cost.
--Finally, could motivate stragglers to not purchase a daytime ticket and instead visit Wizarding World during Horror Nights - i.e. much of the rationale last year.

That said, they did run the test the final night of the event. (It was a major relief on operations, that's for sure.) They were clearly considering having it open at some point.

My friends that work FJ have said that one of the biggest reasons was how long it takes to close the ride down for the night. Apparently it takes several hours. And I believe opening is the same way, so when you have it shutting down late you have a really miserable turnaround for the ride.

IMG_0918.JPG
I was at universal today and saw this. It looks like another house facade inside the blumhouse maze kinda like what AHS did last year

A discount AND a free gift?
giphy.gif

ALSO: Are there any downsides to going the first couples of weekends? It's probably more crowded and maybe there are some kinks to be ironed out...? I've never gone that early...

A discount AND a free gift?
giphy.gif

ALSO: Are there any downsides to going the first couples of weekends? It's probably more crowded and maybe there are some kinks to be ironed out...? I've never gone that early...

As someone who's gone every year on opening night, from my experience, the only thing I see that improves over time is how lines are managed and how disorganized they can be, especially for General Admission. I haven't done GA since 2008, but from what I've seen and heard on reviews, the first few weekends takes time to adjust and improve how the line flow and organization is managed.

Reactions: cdogsumo
That time your friend from FL tells you that her & her cousin got their tickets for HHN Hollywood.... with the "Early Entry" option.
:saw: :bang: :rant: :died:

I told her that everyone gets early entry and that she was supposed to get the ticket that has the limited edition poster because i wanted it! SIGH