HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017 | Page 91 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Oh you are sneaky. Curious about Devils, Witches, and Werewolves. Can't be a Maze, Show, or Terror Tram. What could it be?

If I had to guess, three of the scarezones.

Remember, last year they didn't announce Terror Tram until weeks before opening night.

Perhaps. Although the site could go live before the terror tram announcement, similar to last year where the announcement of that was delayed to late August.

WitcheZ, DevilZ, & WerewolveZ.... I still wouldn't be surprised if they dug up this unused concept from 2014 for this year. Although I'd also throw in VampireZ as a possible SZ theme...

"In 19th century France, restrictive laws and social norms prevented medical colleges from acquiring the one asset they need most – human cadavers. To solve this “body shortage crisis,” universities employed “unsavory characters” to do their dirty work and steal corpses from cemeteries in the middle of the night. Unfortunately, the grave robbers on Universal Studios Hollywood’s French Street have developed a morbid fascination with the dead – and a taste for human flesh!"
dGOmOtT.jpg

Honestly Ghoulz sounds like pretty good maze if they changed the name

Any original maze has the potential to be good at HHN. With the budget and resources, the creative team has like an infinite variety of monsters or characters in different environments to bring to life. I understand the purpose of IP-based majority attractions, but I wouldn't be upset if we had an original maze again.

Witchez was a zone in 2012 as well. Seems kinda odd that they'd bring back a pretty meh scarezone from 5 years ago for this year. Usually when zones are brought back, they're very well received such as Dark Christmas and Klownz so why they're deciding to bring back Witchez, if that tease is true, is odd to me

Witchez was a zone in 2012 as well. Seems kinda odd that they'd bring back a pretty meh scarezone from 5 years ago for this year.
Maybe thats the point of bringing it back. Murdy has plans to make it better than what it originally was like in 2012? Its not a bad idea to breathe new life into something if you can amp it up into a better version

Any original maze has the potential to be good at HHN. With the budget and resources, the creative team has like an infinite variety of monsters or characters in different environments to bring to life. I understand the purpose of IP-based majority attractions, but I wouldn't be upset if we had an original maze again.
And that's what frustrates me. You have seven slots to fill, and you don't even want to devote one maze to something that can be used with total creative freedom. Pretty sad HHN feels the same way how Disney sees original ideas....originality is cancer in their eyes.

*double post but*

So if I'm correct this is the current speculated facades for every maze:

AHS: Same last year, interior facade is the Roanoke house
Shining: Hedge Maze
Ash vs Evil Dead: Trailer & maybe S-Mart or Cabin
Jigsaw: Warehouse
Insidious Chp 4: Elise's Family's House
Chucky: Good Guy's Doll Box or Factory
Blumhouse: The blum house