HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017 | Page 90 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I would love for the path to go around the back side of the WOTW set only so that it has us pass right by the old "Lost World: Jurassic Park" set that STILL sits behind the back end of the plane! :love:

I know this is a double post but, I really wish we would have a thread dedicated to dumb social media posts like we did on nightmares. Besides people not understanding Murdy's announcement tease and thinking Macbeth was coming, even though John has explained this before, I saw someone complain that they waited months for a new announcement and this is all he got. His reasoning for being upset was that he doesn't like tv houses because "less people have seen them than movies", which might be the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

I'm thinking this...
Midsummer Scream: Insidious
Scarela: Uber Fan/Chucky
After Scarela but Before Mid August: Jigsaw, then Blumhouse, Terror Tram, Scare Zones, Show, and Tickets.

Honestly, I'm thinking more of this,

MSS: Insidious, with Jason Blum at the panel
In-Between the week: Jigsaw in the early end and Blumhouse on August third
SLA: Chucky
After SLA: Terror Tram, Scarezones, and Show revealed all at once, with ticket's going online with the main site.

Reactions: HorrorNightsFan13
Honestly, I'm thinking more of this,

MSS: Insidious, with Jason Blum at the panel
In-Between the week: Jigsaw in the early end and Blumhouse on August third
SLA: Chucky
After SLA: Terror Tram, Scarezones, and Show revealed all at once, with ticket's going online with the main site.
Remember, last year they didn't announce Terror Tram until weeks before opening night.