HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017 | Page 92 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
View attachment 4947

Here is the Blumhouse for reference, I think once they add the top it'll look similar

If you don't want to double post, just edit your original post.

Ash vs Evil Dead is the trailer

Jigsaw is rumored to be the barn from the new movie

Nobody knows what Insidious is since it's from the new movie

Tbf, I would imagine that house seen from that Blumhouse episode of Faceoff is the house that was used for Principal production of Insidious 4.

I was thinking more that the Blumhouse Facade is like a Movie Theater.

The more I think about it, that could make sense. The question, would Blumhouse make an exclusive character for Hollywood to market the house with.

No it's not. The Waterworld maze is the replacement for The Conjuring, codenamed Uber Fan. Written long after the Blumhouse maze was
Blumhouse is gonna be at Parisian Courtyard

I know I said that; I was saying that if Chucky is Waterworld I've heard speculations that the facade could be a good guy doll box(similar to Orlando's 09 maze) or the factory

I know this would never happen, but I honestly feel like if they announced both Blumhouse mashup and Insidious 4 at Midsummer Scream, it would save a lot mental twists and turns.

I can't remember who suggested it, but I thought the idea of the Blumhouse facade not only matching the logo, but in the windows had scenes from the movies inside playing through them seemed pretty nice as well.

Sorry for double post, but IMO, I didn't even realize the facade for El Cucuy was a movie theater until I entered. Then again it was their first year using that area and the facade felt sort of 2-dimensional and cardboard like

Last edited by a moderator:
I was kinda thinking the theater would look somewhat similar to this Maumee-Indoor-Exterior.jpg
IMG_20170727_225820.jpg
The white thing says "Blumhouse of Horrors" and others include "Includes The Purge, Sinister, Get Out, Ouija, Split, Etc".

Reactions: horrornights789
From what people posted there also seems to be interior facades in Blumhouse; the more I talk about this maze the more excited I get. Also, are those the properties speculated to go in the maze atm?

6470212311_4bed49f12e_b.jpg

First thing I thought of was the Los Feliz theatre... don't know why, but it just works in my head. Have the billboards display every Blumhouse movie featured in the maze, it would be awesome.

In reality, am expecting it to be the literal Blumhouse. Would love to be surprised.

Reactions: HHNManics
Unrelated to Blumhouse, but anyone got any speculation or info on our wild card/might be Chucky/might be something else Waterworld maze? I hope it's Chucky but more in the 09 Orlando route, idk that house just seemed fun

Also, are those the properties speculated to go in the maze atm?
The Purge and Get Out will on the Original Leaked Lineup as Properties in the Maze. Sinister was confirmed by a Orlando Source to be in the Mashup for Orlando so perhaps ours as well. Ouija same thing Orlando Source said that filn would be in their mashup and on Facebook they have promoted it. And Split I was told by Source.

The Other Properties I could see happening are PA and Green Inferno.

Other Properties I would like to see are: Hush, Oculus, The Visit, and Creep.