HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017 | Page 93 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I just don't get it. I'm pretty sure that if it was Jason Blum's House, Universal would get sued. To the people who are saying that it is Jason Blum's House why would Jason Blum want his house to be a Facade? So people can know what his house looks like and track him down?

It makes much more sense that Jason Blum liked the House so much that he decided to use it for Insidious Chapter 4 in the JP Queue and the Facade for Parisian is a Movie Theater. Plus Murdy said the Facade for JP is NOT original so it has to be in a Film right?

People are saying apparently there is a little girl in the Window of the Facade of JP. Which I don't know what it looks like. Most people are gonna say "OMG IT'S THE GIRL FROM THE BLUMHOUSE LOGO INTRO!" and I'm gonna laugh. I'm thinking that the girl in the Window is Young Elise. Insidious Chapter 4 is rumored to be a Origin Story and on IMDB a young girl is listed as Young Elise.

Last edited:
I just don't get it. I'm pretty sure that if it was Jason Blum's House, Universal would get sued. To the people who are saying that it is Jason Blum's House why would Jason Blum want his house to be a Facade? So people can know what his house looks like and track him down?

It makes much more sense that Jason Blum liked the House so much that he decided to use it for Insidious Chapter 4 in the JP Queue and the Facade for Parisian is a Movie Theater.

People are saying apparently there is a little girl in the Window of the Facade of JP. Which I don't know what it looks like. Most people are gonna say "OMG IT'S THE GIRL FROM THE BLUMHOUSE LOGO INTRO!" and I'm gonna laugh. I'm thinking that the girl in the Window is Young Elise. Insidious Chapter 4 is rumored to be a Origin Story and on IMDB a young girl is listed as Young Elise.
If this is going to be an origin story, I assume the maze is going to start with her getting bit by a spider and Uncle Ben getting shot, right?

It makes much more sense that Jason Blum liked the House so much that he decided to use it for Insidious Chapter 4 in the JP Queue and the Facade for Parisian is a Movie Theater. Plus Murdy said the Facade for JP is NOT original so it has to be in a Film right?

Not to toot my own horn, but I only bring this up because you guys seem to be legitimately stuck on it - Jason Blum does not live in a traditional house, he has a penthouse. I've been inside and it's certainly not going to be the basis for any HHN experience, facade or otherwise.

I would love for the path to go around the back side of the WOTW set only so that it has us pass right by the old "Lost World: Jurassic Park" set that STILL sits behind the back end of the plane! :love:

I can't imagine people will walk back there. When I was working there we would drive the golf cart around and we stopped many times to check out that location behind the plane. There are signs everywhere saying its dangerous and hazardous and we as employees were told not to walk back there because it was not stable at all. In fact it's in such bad condition if anyone is going to use that piece of land for anything that set has to be demolished. I think if anything they're just clearing out that area to be used for something else.

You do know I was joking, right?....

I don't think anyone here actually thinks the facade is his real house haha.

I may or may not have the read script, and this may or may not be accurate.

Isnt the Lipstick Face Demon returning Insidious this year though? If I remember someone posted a photo of the fence from his lair outside of the JP maze.