Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 112 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I realise that, for H&S alone. But it's less likely to run into the usual teething troubles

If the rumours of a new launch are true, then it will need a lot of testing and just because it's the same as before, it doesn't excuse any problems that could still arise. If it was a car for example, just because the first off the line is fine, doesn't mean the second one will be necessary be fine too.

Reactions: IzzyB
I've heard that the interior teams have been told that there is a delay in testing and that builders are running behind. the delay in testing was rumoured to be an issue with the trains, and the fact that they haven't produced even 1, that UC is happy with, again that's a rumour, but something I've heard from all the way back in the uk via my companies involvement with the ride

I've heard that the interior teams have been told that there is a delay in testing and that builders are running behind. the delay in testing was rumoured to be an issue with the trains, and the fact that they haven't produced even 1, that UC is happy with, again that's a rumour, but something I've heard from all the way back in the uk via my companies involvement with the ride

I can believe a delay in the trains since Mako train was onsite many weeks ago and nothing for Hulk. I mean I know they can have them back stage, but normally someone on this site is in the know and says when the first train is on site and nothing. I still don't believe September. No way would they not have this thing at least in softs when the summer crowds start up.

I can believe a delay in the trains since Mako train was onsite many weeks ago and nothing for Hulk. I mean I know they can have them back stage, but normally someone on this site is in the know and says when the first train is on site and nothing. I still don't believe September. No way would they not have this thing at least in softs when the summer crowds start up.

I wonder if they'll do something similar to SeaWorld after the good press they got from it and to keep interest in the project.

The first time I ever heard of this site was when @hatetofly posted photos of the Hogwarts Express.

Seriously the train situation scares me though. If they're not there within the next 2 weeks I'll be concerned. Now they wouldn't sneak them in overnight would they??

Seriously the train situation scares me though. If they're not there within the next 2 weeks I'll be concerned. Now they wouldn't sneak them in overnight would they??

In a way; I think that they may have the trains coming onsite in the next week, but it'll be in a Soundstage till they can get the work done for Testing to start. It makes sense, and its not like theres that much production that goes on.

Carry on to what lol? That's all were waiting on..

The trains isn't what we're "All waiting on.."..

You have to count that the work has turned its attention to the Showbuilding of Hulk, with work being done for the track itself (Applying brakes, Fixing any of the issues that the LSM had before the refurb, Handrails, E.T.C.), and as said before; the trains.

Will Hulk start testing soon? I'm going to bet early may. When could it soft? I don't see it until early June. They still need to finish the work with the line, and then some; so yes.

I am glad to see the paint job wrapping up soon with the tunnel; as that'll allow resources to be allocated for the Ride building itself, making that process to 'hopefully' go faster than it has been.

Reactions: Ryno27
The trains isn't what we're "All waiting on.."..

You have to count that the work has turned its attention to the Showbuilding of Hulk, with work being done for the track itself (Applying brakes, Fixing any of the issues that the LSM had before the refurb, Handrails, E.T.C.), and as said before; the trains.

Will Hulk start testing soon? I'm going to bet early may. When could it soft? I don't see it until early June. They still need to finish the work with the line, and then some; so yes.

I am glad to see the paint job wrapping up soon with the tunnel; as that'll allow resources to be allocated for the Ride building itself, making that process to 'hopefully' go faster than it has been.
I don't think we're all pumped up to see rails and brakes and paint, I know the majority is anticipating trains over anything, being that we won't see a peep inside that building until it opens..
So with that being said early June is plausible, I was hoping later may but Idk we'll see.
Edit: early may

I don't think we're all pumped up to see rails and brakes and paint, I know the majority is anticipating trains over anything, being that we won't see a peep inside that building until it opens..
So with that being said early June is plausible, I was hoping later may but Idk we'll see.
Edit: early may

(Rant incoming, apologizes but this needs to be said)

I think you missed my point there. Let me put it more in the broader spectrum.

If you want to rush a coasters development, that's fine. But you'd be losing a lot of attributes to it. They still have to finish VERY IMPORTANT THINGS, like wiring for the coaster to run, the lines to get people to ride it, making sure it passes its clearances, E.T.C... Its the little things that makes this coaster (or any) to work in the best shape it can possibly be.

For a project like TIH, its not a common coaster to the public eye; due to it being pre-Thunderhawk days of the LSM Motors, so you're probably going to need in seeing changes in that technology to make it more streamline modern, especially for the weight of the new trains. Then theres the testing (which, I have a bone to pick; but I won't just yet..) and that's going to be a mess, and having the line changed massively from its original state (Pre 2016 Hulk) and from what it seems; is going to be lightyears advanced compared to the origiHulk.

Hell, if you had to give me a question if I wanted to see the trains, or the new line; i'd see the new line, because that's where the main juice of this new version will be. An upgraded story, with hopefully some good ol' MCU to kick those that believe in the MCU coming to WDW nonsense.

And also..I said Early May for testing. Maybe for Early June a Soft can start occurring; as that would make sense. But at this point, I see no chance in hell that Hulk softs in May. Theres as I said, way too many variables to this project, and they'll need these next two months to have Hulk down to where it can be back in the public eye fully, opposed to what it is. Even with the skyline now finally back; it doesn't mean that we are finished yet. And I can't wait to see what the hell happens for NewHulk..

Reactions: Jon84
Is this ride scary? I'm terrified of heights and that stomach drop feeling. I still haven't been able to conquer this ride yet.

(Rant incoming, apologizes but this needs to be said)

I think you missed my point there. Let me put it more in the broader spectrum.

If you want to rush a coasters development, that's fine. But you'd be losing a lot of attributes to it. They still have to finish VERY IMPORTANT THINGS, like wiring for the coaster to run, the lines to get people to ride it, making sure it passes its clearances, E.T.C... Its the little things that makes this coaster (or any) to work in the best shape it can possibly be.

For a project like TIH, its not a common coaster to the public eye; due to it being pre-Thunderhawk days of the LSM Motors, so you're probably going to need in seeing changes in that technology to make it more streamline modern, especially for the weight of the new trains. Then theres the testing (which, I have a bone to pick; but I won't just yet..) and that's going to be a mess, and having the line changed massively from its original state (Pre 2016 Hulk) and from what it seems; is going to be lightyears advanced compared to the origiHulk.

Hell, if you had to give me a question if I wanted to see the trains, or the new line; i'd see the new line, because that's where the main juice of this new version will be. An upgraded story, with hopefully some good ol' MCU to kick those that believe in the MCU coming to WDW nonsense.

And also..I said Early May for testing. Maybe for Early June a Soft can start occurring; as that would make sense. But at this point, I see no chance in hell that Hulk softs in May. Theres as I said, way too many variables to this project, and they'll need these next two months to have Hulk down to where it can be back in the public eye fully, opposed to what it is. Even with the skyline now finally back; it doesn't mean that we are finished yet. And I can't wait to see what the hell happens for NewHulk..
Ok, rant not need.. especially not needed because everyone knows that this coaster as well as others take time after track completion to start testing. Plus I was talking about testing also in early may So yeah, That was great I didn't know you had it in you :rolleyes:. Also I'm not rushing anything as what I want does not make a difference, but the next MAJOR thing that we are going to have a visual on is the trains not the queue, that's the only reason I said trains is what everyone is waiting on, of course I would take the queue over trains but we won't see that before the trains now will we?