Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 113 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Is this ride scary? I'm terrified of heights and that stomach drop feeling. I still haven't been able to conquer this ride yet.

The "scariest" part is the opening drop, as you come out full force and straight into a roll. Probably the biggest "stomach drop" moment. . I have a fear of heights, but that rarely bothers me on coasters except for the lift hill. Once the coaster starts you are usually going too fast to really notice how high you are. Since this rides lift hill is in an enclosed tunnel, it may not bother you as much. I get more scared on doom drop, even though that ride isn't nearly as thrilling.

Personally, I still this this is one of best coasters in Florida. Kind of a disservice not to ride.

Reactions: snayberry
I know this is probably trivial and not a reliable source but yelp seems to think the Hulk will be back June 1. Reliable? probably not but does make me hopeful since my trip is planned for June 5. I l

I do like the idea of an interactive section where you become the hulk. The line tends to drag in the past so any entertainment would be a welcome sign.

I know this is probably trivial and not a reliable source but yelp seems to think the Hulk will be back June 1. Reliable? probably not but does make me hopeful since my trip is planned for June 5. I l

I do like the idea of an interactive section where you become the hulk. The line tends to drag in the past so any entertainment would be a welcome sign.

I wouldn't trust Yelp for opening information. I honestly have no information on when hulk would soft open.

That would be so cool. They could do it starting out with a peppers Ghost Effect like in HE platform 9 3/4 where you dissappear slowly and then do some type of effect like the one at the end of Haunted Mansion where they project your head popping etc. , only here you turn into the Hulk.

The "scariest" part is the opening drop, as you come out full force and straight into a roll. Probably the biggest "stomach drop" moment. . I have a fear of heights, but that rarely bothers me on coasters except for the lift hill. Once the coaster starts you are usually going too fast to really notice how high you are. Since this rides lift hill is in an enclosed tunnel, it may not bother you as much. I get more scared on doom drop, even though that ride isn't nearly as thrilling.

Personally, I still this this is one of best coasters in Florida. Kind of a disservice not to ride.

I get queasy from going up big lift hills on coasters. That's why I also refuse to ride them but since you already are elevated and shoot out. I might be able to do this. I was able to conquer my fear and go on Rockin Roller Coaster for my first time last year and ended up loving it.

I might have to ride this when I go to HHN this year.

I get queasy from going up big lift hills on coasters. That's why I also refuse to ride them but since you already are elevated and shoot out. I might be able to do this. I was able to conquer my fear and go on Rockin Roller Coaster for my first time last year and ended up loving it.

If you loved Rock n Roller coaster then you're in for a treat.

you will probably be ok. Like I said, if its the lift hill that freaks you out, than Hulk keeps that from sight, so it's not really an issue. The ride is more intense than RRC though, no doubt about that. That first drop is pretty nuts, especially if you are front row on the far left facing forwards.

I would say so, yes. The first part of the ride involves hurling you at space.

I love the launch. If you focus on a spot near the end of the tunnel, next thing you know, you're there.
:bolt:

This just made me back track my words about riding it now.

I would call the launch on RnRC a lot more extreme than the Hulk. You can also see the track ahead of you riding Hulk which means you can anticipate the forces a lot easier.

I love the launch. If you focus on a spot near the end of the tunnel, next thing you know, you're there.

I would call the launch on RnRC a lot more extreme than the Hulk. You can also see the track ahead of you riding Hulk which means you can anticipate the forces a lot easier.

I remember last year when I rode RnRC for my first time. The count down before launch had me like :( then I was like :eek: then :peace:.

Ever since I went to Cedar Point a couple years ago, the coasters here are like babies to me now. If height is a factor, just remember that Hulk is 110 ft. and Dragon Challenge somehow is 125ft. Cheetah Hunt is 102ft. but with a 130ft. drop, yet that seems small to me as well. Ah, coaster statistics, love them.

Reactions: Ryan and rhino4evr
Ever since I went to Cedar Point a couple years ago, the coasters here are like babies to me now. If height is a factor, just remember that Hulk is 110 ft. and Dragon Challenge somehow is 125ft. Cheetah Hunt is 102ft. but with a 130ft. drop, yet that seems small to me as well. Ah, coaster statistics, love them.

I wish I could go on roller coasters like that. But I don't want to end up having to :poop:

Reactions: martymcflyy85