Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 23 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it would be far more successful if they put a Starbucks Dessert Cafe downstairs and fill the center with tables both inside and out. All the science stuff would remain on the circumference.

Thunder Falls is a good 300+ sq feet bigger than the Triceratops Encounter area. It would allow for a bigger attraction, but would also leave the deserted Triceratops plot.

They use that plot for storage--ride vehicles, props, and set elements are often built there or repaired. The plot always seems pretty full of items and definitely not useless. Remember just because there's not a ride somewhere doesn't mean one can fit.

So, it sounds like, maybe just maybe, DH and HTF are suggesting there may be a coaster, but just not in the location that was once rumored. Now, if this is true... not sure I like the idea any longer.

yeah thats what i was thinking but then i start overthinking things and i remember there is supposed to be a new attraction being announced at Universal Studios.

So we're getting an Intamin coaster for the JP expansion, that will be thematically on par with the SDMT and will be done before it.

If I'm off here, let me know, but that's what I read from those last three pics.

So we're getting an Intamin coaster for the JP expansion, that will be thematically on par with the SDMT and will be done before it.

If I'm off here, let me know, but that's what I read from those last three pics.
yeah i was thinking maybe we would get a better coaster than Amber Mine now since they scrapped the dark ride..

Last edited:
I can't wait to ride the huge coaster that is planned and load unload in the Hogwarts courtyard :pound:

- - - Updated - - -

I'll put it like this and then I'll never speak of it again.

"Your on the radar"

We're gonna leave it that...

Creative must have most wanted posters hanging all over their offices with a select fees mug shots :lol:

Absolutely baffled :huh::huh:

No dark ride but a coaster but coaster may or may not be JP. Might even go to the courtyard :lol:

Refurb or something new? This a is refurb, still don't know what but should be at the studios. Project $"$%^&* ????

The above isn't major but could be, oh and to be announced on the 28th, although HTD, DH or Bob mentioned this,or did they?

What the hell is going on in the lagoon, and could someone explain HTFs "walkaround photos"? Intamin I think some one guessed?

I'm sure there's more I missed too.

Man how do you guys keep up with it all :huh: , good job Disneys on a go slow :lol:

Absolutely baffled :huh::huh:

No dark ride but a coaster but coaster may or may not be JP. Might even go to the courtyard :lol:

Refurb or something new? This a is refurb, still don't know what but should be at the studios. Project $"$%^&* ????

The above isn't major but could be, oh and to be announced on the 28th, although HTD, DH or Bob mentioned this,or did they?

What the hell is going on in the lagoon, and could someone explain HTFs "walkaround photos"? Intamin I think some one guessed?

I'm sure there's more I missed too.

Man how do you guys keep up with it all :huh: , good job Disneys on a go slow :lol:

Ive been spending time posting stuff about it yesterday and today. HTF and disneyhead kept giving me little hints..but yet im still confused of course lol

Status
Not open for further replies.