Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 733 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When this coaster opens, IOA's Jurassic Park will easily be one of the best IP lands in any theme park.
Line Up;
*Jurassic Park River Adventure
*New Coaster
*Camp Jurassic
*Raptor Encounter
*Pterandon Flyers
*Discovery Center
*Dino photo ops
*JP Games (not sure they're a positive :lol: )
*Possible walk around Dino
That's a helluva line up.:thumbsup:

Montu is often talked about as the best inverted coaster, due to its pacing (nearly back-to-back elements) and intensity. A lot of coaster enuthiasts list it very high.

Does Montu still have trim brakes?
I remember riding it when it opened and didn't have trims on, was truly amazing!

Kumba is also the only coaster I have ever got light headed on. I really wish for old B&M coasters before they went tame.

Back on topic, I really think this thing looks beautiful, maybe it's weeks of lock down talking but it's sexy as hell.

I remember riding it when it opened and didn't have trims on, was truly amazing!

Kumba is also the only coaster I have ever got light headed on. I really wish for old B&M coasters before they went tame.

Back on topic, I really think this thing looks beautiful, maybe it's weeks of lock down talking but it's sexy as hell.

It still does as far as I’m aware. Right before the bat wing if memory serves me correctly.

Montu is the only coaster I've been on that's made my feet go tingly.

The only coaster that I've browned out on was Goliath at Magic Mountain in the helix.

The only coasters that I categorically hate are flying coasters with a pretzel loop. Looking at you Manta and Tatsu but I'll still ride them once per visit.

Providing this JP coaster is going to be smooth, it's going to tick a lot of boxes about what coaster fans want. A fast launch, a tall height with the top hat, theming, varied layout, interesting inversions.

Providing fun and thrills while still making riders want to instantly get back in line is the aim of the game.

I think someone should create a thread to talk about their favorite coasters rather than derail this thread. There would be a hundred pages on peoples Top 10. You're never going to agree because most people haven't had a ride on every major coaster out there. So lets get back to talking about this coaster.

I think someone should create a thread to talk about their favorite coasters rather than derail this thread. There would be a hundred pages on peoples Top 10. You're never going to agree because most people haven't had a ride on every major coaster out there. So lets get back to talking about this coaster.
No, we have to have an unnecessary argument first.

Can't wait to see the top hat and how crazy the track in the first half looks. I know some disagree but I think the track looks sexy. If it was any other color it would stick out in a bad way.

I think a dark green would have worked as well. Something like this:

So what's your big issue here? That I, and many others put Mako in their top lists?

Or was my pointless joke earlier about my list being correct just too much?

Like honestly? What's the argument here? Other than there always needing to be a "dunk" on someone?

You’re the only one that seems to think this is an argument

It still does as far as I’m aware. Right before the bat wing if memory serves me correctly.

Montu is the only coaster I've been on that's made my feet go tingly.

The only coaster that I've browned out on was Goliath at Magic Mountain in the helix.

The only coasters that I categorically hate are flying coasters with a pretzel loop. Looking at you Manta and Tatsu but I'll still ride them once per visit.

Providing this JP coaster is going to be smooth, it's going to tick a lot of boxes about what coaster fans want. A fast launch, a tall height with the top hat, theming, varied layout, interesting inversions.

Providing fun and thrills while still making riders want to instantly get back in line is the aim of the game.
Yes, it is stills trimmed at the batwing. Apparently it was soooo stressful it caused additional wear on the wheels. And yes, I browned out on Goliath as well - first time it ever happened to me and I freaked

Reactions: Scott W.
When this coaster opens, IOA's Jurassic Park will easily be one of the best IP lands in any theme park.
Line Up;
*Jurassic Park River Adventure
*New Coaster
*Camp Jurassic
*Raptor Encounter
*Pterandon Flyers
*Discovery Center
*Dino photo ops
*JP Games (not sure they're a positive :lol: )
*Possible walk around Dino
That's a helluva line up.:thumbsup:
This, if they add a new bar and maybe update Thunder Falls to a full service? Oh boy I could spend a full day here probably in itself.

Reactions: Mad Dog
Status
Not open for further replies.