Shrek 4D Memorial Thread (USF) | Page 12 | Inside Universal Forums

Shrek 4D Memorial Thread (USF)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
We share opinions in that the ride definitely is not worth it. But also I love the minions and I'm 26, and two other people in my office also love the minions and they're like 45 and 50 respectively. They both have desks over-filled with little minion figurines/toys.

i stand corrected about preteens and children only enjoying the minions :p

I personally liked DM, and i found the minions in it to be funny - but I never was a big fin of them outside of DM.

Reactions: Joel and DK745
I like the DM. attraction. I actually enjoy the pre shows even more than the ride itself. But I would never even think about standing in the typical 1 to 2 hr. long stand by line to ride it. We do it multiple times each vacation, but only with Hotel Express. The days we're at CBBR, I don't even give it a second look due to those long lines.

Reactions: Joel and snayberry
it sucks because even the express line is always backed up so bad. Like you really need to hit this attraction in the morning to snatch a quick ride on it.

Is it as crowded and popular during the offseason?

it sucks because even the express line is always backed up so bad. Like you really need to hit this attraction in the morning to snatch a quick ride on it.

Is it as crowded and popular during the offseason?
We go in May, late Sept. and October, moderate crowds. DM is still always over 60 minutes for stand by. But Express has always been a walk on for us. I've waited 5 minutes, tops.

We go in May, late Sept. and October, moderate crowds. DM is still always over 60 minutes for stand by. But Express has always been a walk on for us. I've waited 5 minutes, tops.
Weird, even during the offseason the express can be 30-40 minutes for us. We've also only tried it twice so not a big sample pool.

@Mad Dog

They've been testing a separate stationary seating line recently. It's entrance is next to where express and stand by enter the sound stage. It almost never has anyone in the line, so if you like the pre shows and don't need the motion to enjoy the ride, then there ya go.

Reactions: Joel
@Mad Dog

They've been testing a separate stationary seating line recently. It's entrance is next to where express and stand by enter the sound stage. It almost never has anyone in the line, so if you like the pre shows and don't need the motion to enjoy the ride, then there ya go.
Thanks, but I do like the motion.

That's my hope. Anything to get rid of Hop!
I would be so depressed if Hop left.
maxresdefault.jpg

The drum line is also enjoyable.

Realistically, if Shrek goes, what could be a suitable replacement?

IP wise, there is enough to choose from but we're dealing with about .7 acres.