Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 173 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't comment about the last sentence but yes an active construction site requires PPE (personal protective equipment) like hardhats, safety glasses, steel toed shoes, etc during normal working times.

Thanks for this. I am notorious for forgetting/not-knowing the fundamentals. Too, you pushed me to clarify/verify and I found out something I did not know. They are awaiting their certification of occupancy, which they have applied for a few times already. It's unclear if they have received this even yet. Once they receive that, can they loose the gear.

They are awaiting their certification of occupancy, which they have applied for a few times already. It's unclear if they have received this even yet. Once they receive that, can they loose the gear.

A few times already? Are they being declined? If so why? Just curious why they would need to apply more than once. I'm not expecting anything one to know. But any ideas?

And... this just in: Hard hats and steel toes should diminish tomorrow or Tuesday. :)

Awesome Teebs. So taking a stab at this, I imagine once occupancy is achieved they'll finalizing show programing, train the opening day TMs, stress test the ride system, finalize show installation, and then technical rehearsal?

Reactions: Mike S and Ryno27
Awesome Teebs. So taking a stab at this, I imagine once occupancy is achieved they'll finalizing show programing, train the opening day TMs, stress test the ride system, finalize show installation, and then technical rehearsal?

I don't know anything about operations, but now they can at least creep around the queue and load area without the gear. They have been running tests with everything for some time. Only thing I don't know about is the Kong AA. It's been covered in plastic ever since it was installed. No one that I know has seen it moving. Just covered and quiet. :(

That's a bit unnerving about the Kong AA, really hope everything comes together ok even though it never really does lol
Probably nothing to worry about at this early stage, We need to start being concerned if Uni hires John Travolta to give Disco Dancing lessons to Kong. Then, we'll know that there's trouble in River City. ;)

funk1.png

Prepare thy anus... ;)

I don't know anything about operations, but now they can at least creep around the queue and load area without the gear. They have been running tests with everything for some time. Only thing I don't know about is the Kong AA. It's been covered in plastic ever since it was installed. No one that I know has seen it moving. Just covered and quiet. :(

I've heard it's been run and programmed....

Reactions: Mike S and Ryno27

Do you know if the AA is full body, or the chest and up?

Status
Not open for further replies.