Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 203 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Please read my post about viruses on that site. That's where I'm coming from. The man has cost me anguish, time & money. I'm not joking about this. I'm dead serious. I don't want lectured on him being a nice guy. If he was, his site wouldn't be dirty. He'd clean it up. This has been going on a long time, intentional or non intentional as it may be. I'm a mellow person, but this has my ire up, especially after I heard other people have had the same problem. There's no place on the internet for virus dominated sites.I don't want any site screwing with my ID, financial, etc. business..... You're a good guy, nothing against you on this.

You're not the only one batting down bad rumors dude. I'm not saying he's perfect or great, just take the high road.

You're not the only one batting down bad rumors dude. I'm not saying he's perfect or great, just take the high road.
The rumor stuff was mostly joking. I really couldn't care less about him or his site concerning that.Really just making light of it. But I'm dead serious about the virus stuff. It upsets me to no end due to all the problems the attack from his site caused me. I'd appreciate it if you backed off on this, since it really angers me. I just popped another blood pressure pill because my pressure went sky high.

Speaking of crappy old sites.. remember ThrillRide.com? Whatever happened to that?

I used to follow is obsessively when they were documenting the opening of IOA.

ThrillRide.com is one of my earliest internet memories, the very first theme park site I ever stumbled upon when my parents introduced the household to dial-up.

Man... he really was excited for the Maliboomer at DCA from some reason, and made (the now defunct) Buzzsaw Falls at SDC sound like an E-ticket masterpiece. He was supremely gifted at the art of glorification.

Reactions: youhow2 and Cole
Man... he really was excited for the Maliboomer at DCA from some reason, and made (the now defunct) Buzzsaw Falls at SDC sound like an E-ticket masterpiece. He was supremely gifted at the art of glorification.

Aww. R.I.P. Maliboomer. :ears:

Reactions: Cole
I logged on this morning like I usually do. Have my coffee. Check my sites. Saw there was another page in Kong Thread. Yes! What could it be... nothing to do with Reign of Kong.

So anyways. How about the ride that's opening soon guys and gals?

Reactions: IAmFloridaBorn
I logged on this morning like I usually do. Have my coffee. Check my sites. Saw there was another page in Kong Thread. Yes! What could it be... nothing to do with Reign of Kong.

So anyways. How about the ride that's opening soon guys and gals?
Seriously, that's what I'm saying.
How about those Kong torches tho?
I'm going out there tonight since the park is open late for Springbreakers, see if I can see anything fun.

The rumor stuff was mostly joking. I really couldn't care less about him or his site concerning that.Really just making light of it. But I'm dead serious about the virus stuff. It upsets me to no end due to all the problems the attack from his site caused me. I'd appreciate it if you backed off on this, since it really angers me. I just popped another blood pressure pill because my pressure went sky high.

Just FYI, it can be a real PITA to keep tainted ads off a site if the ad network and providers aren't doing their job (or just taking extra money and looking the other way). Just recently major sites like the NYT, BBC, NFL, and others served up ads through a compromised network that pushed crypto ransomware to some visitors (article). I wouldn't blame Lance on that one.

Anyway, on Kong...man, those torches. I want to see that at night, and really can't wait for the walls to come down.

If you look at 4:22 of the video the upper sensors are not covered.. I would assume at some point they will be.

Awesome. Thank you, something topic related! So glad to hear they are testing the music and have covered those god awful white sensors on the rocks.

Yeah, it would make sense for Universal to get this open as soon as possible. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for my May 7-17 vacation. I'm betting 70% chance :lol:, as long as they get the RV bugs worked out. :)

Again. Possible as in they could not that they will or are.