Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion | Page 215 | Inside Universal Forums

Skull Island: Reign of Kong - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
ive been thinking so there is suppose to be 5 different drivers and if the video is apart of the ride does that mean that the video will be different depending on what driver you get or will at points of time the truck door open and then the driver would jump into the screen

No one I have communicated with knows if that is part of the story or attraction at all. I would assume the drivers will remain safe and sound in their seat throughout the attraction unless we find out otherwise when it opens.

Reactions: Ryno27
I'm sure there will be a grasshopper or two in the background of a screen scene, bound to have a couple filler creatures. Love the fog, just when I think there's nothing they can do to make the facade any cooler they just suprise me with more time and time again. All it needs now are some stilt walkers, THEN it'll be an official universal attraction
I think you hit on something that could make Teebin happy and bring a smile to his face. Namela, ta da, drum roll,,,,Stilt Walkers dressed as Grasshoppers. :) :lol:

I think you hit on something that could make Teebin happy and bring a smile to his face. Namela, ta da, drum roll,,,,Stilt Walkers dressed as Grasshoppers. :) :lol:
LOL I seriously wouldn't put it past them. Can we just have a ride devoted to the art of stilt walking and universal's ridiculous fetish towards it? I swear to god if universal released a book on all the different stilt walkers they've had over the years it would be longer than war and peace. Who knew very tall people could be endless entertainment

Reading all the posts about Universal's stilt walkers made me curious to see all the different ones they created. So I started a thread in the miscellaneous section just for stilt walker pictures at Universal. Please check it out and post any pictures you may have. Thanks.

I have never been so excited for a ride to open despite the fact I'm a thousand miles away and won't be able to ride it until August.

The real question is, when this opens, should I watch a POV of it on YouTube or remain unknowing about what happens until I ride it myself...

Reactions: Cole and Ryno27
I have never been so excited for a ride to open despite the fact I'm a thousand miles away and won't be able to ride it until August.

The real question is, when this opens, should I watch a POV of it on YouTube or remain unknowing about what happens until I ride it myself...

That's entirely your perogative. Some will tell you keep the surprise, some would say otherwise.

My opinion has always been that it's neat to sometimes just keep yourself away to make as much as the experience new as possible, but it's not imperative. So much of a theme park ride is the actual stasis of being there that no matter how many videos you watch, it will never compare to seeing it in person with your own eyes and ears.

That's entirely your perogative. Some will tell you keep the surprise, some would say otherwise.

My opinion has always been that it's neat to sometimes just keep yourself away to make as much as the experience new as possible, but it's not imperative. So much of a theme park ride is the actual stasis of being there that no matter how many videos you watch, it will never compare to seeing it in person with your own eyes and ears.

I'd probably avoid it. Given the use of 3D and how dark it will be, POVs will be poor quality and it will probably ruin the plot without giving you the chance to truly experience it the way it was meant to be.