Springfield Expansion | Page 270 | Inside Universal Forums

Springfield Expansion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I learned from one of the FFB chefs yesterday that the big donut is 2500 calories! :jaw:

WOW!!! I don't know if I needed to know that! When we were there last month, they were having a Buy One Get One Free sale - of course we bought one - how could we resist!

Thank you AllAroundOrlando for the new pictures!

I've loved seeing this come together and becoming more and more like Springfield, but that statue really pulls it together and makes it Springfield. Seeing that pic of the statue from behind on the waterfront, even with the walls up, makes me want to shake each and every one of the Creative's team members.

[video=youtube;EZBcPIDKyCw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZBcPIDKyCw[/video]

Can't wait to see all the photos and video from this area. Looks like a blast.

I've loved seeing this come together and becoming more and more like Springfield, but that statue really pulls it together and makes it Springfield. Seeing that pic of the statue from behind on the waterfront, even with the walls up, makes me want to shake each and every one of the Creative's team members.

I think you may have forget the word "hands".

DSC_0413.JPG

Looks like they're testing the guest outreach to ensure their arms don't hit anything

Yep, they're all there!

Edgy, Remorseful, Dizzy, Tipsy, Sleazy, Queasy, and Surly. That's going to make such a great photo op. (I'd also take Seven Duffs over Seven Dwarfs any day)

I wonder if they are real topiaries, or just made to look like ones..I'm leaning more towards fake.

I wonder if they are real topiaries, or just made to look like ones..I'm leaning more towards fake.
They look fake to me and considering they're permanent, it just makes more sense to do it fake as long as it's done properly.

They look different from the concept art and that's a bit of a disappointment. I was hoping for all 7 to be positioned in a line, one standing next to each other. I don't like the 4 in a bunch on the right side and the 3 randomly positioned on the left.

Unless that isn't their final location :shrug:

The Seven Duffs only took 8 months to make their appearance. The Seven Dwarfs in MK NFL are still looking at three or four years for their debut. If the original Snow White had to wait that long, she would have starved in the woods.

Reactions: Cecilia