The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2 | Page 18 | Inside Universal Forums

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Urrm yeah SAS i don't think you answered me so ill ask again are there going to be flame torches on the little bridge on the FJ building

16ay0jn.png

2niwdf.jpg

Descendo they ARE using Hedwigs Theme they are currently NOT using any of the video game music. It looks like they will be using music from the movies & original music that's it as far as we know. :) Teebin just keep the guns in the holster I've had to myself with some of the stupid questions or dumb comments so relax & just enjoy the rest of the ride. SAS if you would like to answer more questions we would enjoy hearing what you say.

Okay, then. Please do on Saturday. I don't understand what you mean by your first sentence, though. Hehe.
And you're not. We want you to feel welcome to post! I may not be the oldest poster here, but I know I speak for them when I say that you should by no means feel bad about posting. This is a website for the community.
And Sciadopitys verticillata, right? Are those the kind that are around the new island? They look the same..

SAS, just a quick question. I'm not trying to call you out or anything. I just want to know why you said that there wouldn't be anything going on on that Infamous Wednesday. Once again, not trying to call you out. Just wondering.

By the way, I knew I said I was backing out, but I can't just abandon the forum, and I trust everyone to remain fairly spoiler-free. That's what that (currently locked) spoiler thread is for, right?

Descendo they ARE using Hedwigs Theme they are currently NOT using any of the video game music. It looks like they will be using music from the movies & original music that's it as far as we know. :) Teebin just keep the guns in the holster I've had to myself with some of the stupid questions or dumb comments so relax & just enjoy the rest of the ride. SAS if you would like to answer more questions we would enjoy hearing what you say.

Oh, sorry, I didnt word it right. I was asking about the Webcast/Commercial music. Thankyou for answering my question.

And SAS, when you do feel like answering questions, PLEASE come back to these pages where we are asking questions so we dont have to re-post them?

my concern, when i went to the park on wednesday, was that the stage building is SO obvious from walking from JP. Its like right there in your face, when you see the greenhouse.

Jym.... Read everything I wrote. I told you there would be a lighting test but no major event. To the general public that is what you got. Previously there were no great pictures of Hogwarts lit up at night. Motivated people who wanted to get those shots had the chance that night. I was trying to discourage others from traveling to the park for what was a very small and private event. No one rode Forbidden Journey that day. Has the board even figured out who was really there that night? Original reports thought it was WB execs and JK.

Japanese Umbrella Pine is just a beautiful plant.. It's not drought hardy to Florida. I also ejoy looking at the Laegestroemias on the way from my room to the park.

Last edited:
Jym.... Read everything I wrote. I told you there would be a lighting test but no major event. To the general public that is what you got. Previously there were no great pictures of Hogwarts lit up at night. Motivated people who wanted to get those shots had the chance that night. I was trying to discourage others from traveling to the park for what was a very small and private event. No one rode Forbidden Journey that day. Has the board even figured out who was really there that night? Original reports thought it was WB execs and JK.

Well then who was there SAS?

I just caught up and don't feel like going back and quoting haha soooo... Disfreak and SAS, I think you were talking about me doubting the April 9 date. I'm not sure how much to say because I feel it's a spoiler and hint to when I see them starting previews. I was told yesturday that my training as well as EVERY 3 brooms tms will not even begin training until after spring break and it's not going to be just a day or two but a long and through event. So that is why I think it's impossible to do April 9, it may happen like SAS said but I don't even know what date s.b. ends haha! At no point will I tell you all when I am done training or previews and stuff will begin but I am merely stating an educated guess based on the little info i can give. I know leaders are limited on info and I am not a leader sillys.

I just caught up and don't feel like going back and quoting haha soooo... Disfreak and SAS, I think you were talking about me doubting the April 9 date. I'm not sure how much to say because I feel it's a spoiler and hint to when I see them starting previews. I was told yesturday that my training as well as EVERY 3 brooms tms will not even begin training until after spring break and it's not going to be just a day or two but a long and through event. So that is why I think it's impossible to do April 9, it may happen like SAS said but I don't even know what date s.b. ends haha! At no point will I tell you all when I am done training or previews and stuff will begin but I am merely stating an educated guess based on the little info i can give. I know leaders are limited on info and I am not a leader sillys.

Well thanks, that is very useful information. It's these little bits and pieces that people can put together and learn a lot.

Thanks for that. Just a heads up, Spring Break in the Orlando/Tampa area ends on April 5th.

Japanese Umbrella Pine is just a beautiful plant.. It's not drought hardy to Florida. I also ejoy looking at the Laegestroemias on the way from my room to the park.

Well, we assume that was the day the website correspondents (Leaky Cauldron, Mugglenet, etc.) got to visit. Saying that nothing was planned, even if it was to dissuade people from going out to the park, was not accurate. Once again, not trying to call you out, I just don't like the way you imply that I misinterpreted your messages.

ANYWAYS... back to topic! My uneducated guess says mid-April soft.

Last edited: